Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Blaze Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, Update time! So in a week I have completed all the basic pokemon status effect (Poison, Burn, Toxic, etc) There are around 230 moves in game now which should be working, although not every move is tested and I expect to see bugs in the testing phase. You can also learn moves in the game now (Although the moves which are not coded and you try to learn will simply work like tackle for time being). You can evolve your pokemon too now.

I am thinking to post a downloadable link of the game but since I keep updating frequently download link will keep changing. Since I don't have a website at the moment nor do I have an auto update I am wondering if anyone has any idea for this?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I created a forum for the game and you should all keep checking there for the download links for the game and other updates. I will now stop posting updates on Ragezone and will use the forums.

Here is the link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I got this thread unlocked I will post updates here as well. The server is online. Go give it a try. There is nothing much to do at the moment but if you could find bugs or give feedbacks, that will be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating the post. I am unable to log into my ragezone account using my facebook profile. So in the end I had to create a new account to post some updates on the game.

Since June of last year I have been working on this game and it has reached a point where its near to its public release. Till now I have kept it as a close alpha game but soon I will release the beta version.

The alpha tests ran for 4 months and I fixed a lot of bugs and added a lot of missing features. Upgraded the entire UI and looking back at my original posts I feel the client looks really professional now.

Beta should be released in like 2 months as the only things left are maps. Since our regions are custom and we only got 1 mapper it takes time to map them. I will release beta with 4 gyms and a lot of maps and at the same time new maps will still be in development.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I will keep you all updated. Till then here are a few screenshots of the game.

Sneh Tekriwal - Pokemon Blaze Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Again, these were just a few screenshots. The game has a lot more to offer :)

Hope to see some you around soon.

Shoutout to admin @Lucila from PokeNew who was making fun of the game's UI earlier. Motivated me to come up with the current UI with my team mate @Jiro.

If you guys want to keep yourself updated and speak to the team directly join the skype group here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow that looks pretty cool. So how long have you been working on this? And everything in Java. Neat!

Yes everything is in Java and its not a rip off of any existing source code. Everything from scratch.

I started on June 3rd last year I guess. Obviously I am a working professional and hence it took longer than it should have had.

Back