Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeNew MMO development

Inactive
Reaction score
When i learned to code it was with vb6, there's a lot of hate stigma attached to it for no reason.

Your project looks promising, keep it going and ignore the haters :) +1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New Launcher AutoUpdate for our Game :)
9bzBDXj - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
¡MAIN POST UPDATED!

3VVhoWR - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

A new Pokemon Server in development stage.

Features:
- Real Time battle (100%)
- Catcht (100%)
- Rare pkmn (100%)
- Pvp & Trade (100%)
- Pokedex (90%)
- Learning Moves (100%)
- Evolution (100%)
- Hm/TM ( 50%)
- Adventure [ Regions, Gym Leaders, Leagues, zafari zone, events, etc (30%) ]

We are working very hard on this game. we think this will be amazing :)
You can Test the game with the follow Download LINK:

IMPORTANT: Maybe you need run first the "runtime.exe" file before run the launcher/game.exe

¡Announce!
We are looking for mapper guys.
We are busy with code and other things, so, we need mappers! Feel free to talk with us if you want be a mapper.

Media:

R9dcKjo - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

7Q90u2l - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

57Zwq2L - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

uO22njS - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

Current Staff

Host / Owner: Derek Wolf
Programmer: Sherwin
Mappers: --
Moderators: Frosty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Maybe you shouldn't put the screen size to 1920x1080 or to the users' maximum screen size right off the bat when you're launching the game
Looks horrible, 'cause I can't ALT + ENTER to make it fullscreen, and I can't resize the window
I also can't read what it says in the bottom

2) Can you turn down the volume for the music on startup aswell? Put it at like 50%, because I wear a headset and it just destroyed my ears when the music started

3) The background color on the chat when Prof. Oak talks is very close to the font color, which makes it a bit difficult to read

4) There's no option in-game to make the size of the screen smaller?

5) I have D200Mbit/U150Mbit internet, yet my ping is 110? Where is the server located?
375 ping when I start walking holy cow

6) Maybe add tooltips to the UI buttons?

7) When typing, my character moves when I press the buttons WASD (I changed my key input to move with WASD)

8) When I open a UI window, maybe make it so that if I press that button again the UI window closes
It's kind of annoying to press the X button if I accidently open a wrong UI window

9) I get "Run-time error: '9': Subscript out of range" when I enter the next map, and then the game closes
I have already run Runtime.exe and installed the components

Also, is this based off the PokeMMO java source released here? Looks a lot like it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) Maybe you shouldn't put the screen size to 1920x1080 or to the users' maximum screen size right off the bat when you're launching the game
Looks horrible, 'cause I can't ALT + ENTER to make it fullscreen, and I can't resize the window
I also can't read what it says in the bottom

2) Can you turn down the volume for the music on startup aswell? Put it at like 50%, because I wear a headset and it just destroyed my ears when the music started

3) The background color on the chat when Prof. Oak talks is very close to the font color, which makes it a bit difficult to read

4) There's no option in-game to make the size of the screen smaller?

5) I have D200Mbit/U150Mbit internet, yet my ping is 110? Where is the server located?
375 ping when I start walking holy cow

6) Maybe add tooltips to the UI buttons?

7) When typing, my character moves when I press the buttons WASD (I changed my key input to move with WASD)

8) When I open a UI window, maybe make it so that if I press that button again the UI window closes
It's kind of annoying to press the X button if I accidently open a wrong UI window

9) I get "Run-time error: '9': Subscript out of range" when I enter the next map, and then the game closes
I have already run Runtime.exe and installed the components

Also, is this based off the PokeMMO java source released here? Looks a lot like it

1. There should be a option between fullscreen and window mode.. if your game screen is still at that size when you are on window mode, we will fix it on the next update

2. There's a volume control on the settings, press "Esc" -> Options -> Sounds .. You can access it on game and menu

3. We will fix that on next update

4. There's a Fullscreen mode and Window mode, but if that still didn't fix your problem, we will set the lower screen size to 800x608

5. Unfortunately, we still don't have a proper ping checker on the client side. we send a packet to server and waiting to receive it to properly check the time interval between them.. Currently our ping checker is just a temporary ping check for bug testing

7. You shouldn't be able to move when your typing on the chatbox even if you change the control key

8. Someone already suggested a quick UI exit by pressing "Esc", and it is already added on the new update

9. Thanks for reporting this one. we will try to trace the error and fix it immediately

No. We code this game from scratch. No java or pokemmo source based.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow that's a really nice development you have running here.

I had an question: how hard is it for you to fix the HM and TM because you've added question marks after that part.

Good luck I hope to see more of you in the future.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow that's a really nice development you have running here.

I had an question: How hard is it for you to fix the hm and tm because you've added question marks after that part.

Good luck i hope to see more of you in the future.

hm/tm = 50%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. There should be a option between fullscreen and window mode.. if your game screen is still at that size when you are on window mode, we will fix it on the next update
Please do, because it still is

2. There's a volume control on the settings, press "Esc" -> Options -> Sounds .. You can access it on game and menu
Yeah I know that, but it's just hard for the ears to have to wait until you are actually in-game to turn down the volume, maybe just put an option button on the start screen aswell?

4. There's a Fullscreen mode and Window mode, but if that still didn't fix your problem, we will set the lower screen size to 800x608
I just want a lower resolution for windowed mode, it doesn't look nice when it fills my entire screen even in windowed mode (personal opinion ofc)

7. You shouldn't be able to move when your typing on the chatbox even if you change the control key

It wasn't the chat, it's the thing right next to the chat, on the left side, dunno what you call it

Edit:
Lucila - PokeNew MMO development - RaGEZONE Forums

No idea how I got this, was casually training my Charmander, went back to the first town, ALT-Tabbed out of the game to put some music on, ALT-tabbed back, error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to register but it says my client is old but I do not find the site where to download the latest version

Back