Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokeisrael.net release pokemon game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I think it's all normal, here's a demo of the game if you have plobemas change the php version or test this DatabaseHttps://www.mediafire.com/?v1pnbl2pcg3s3pv

Pokemon area database https://www.mediafire.com/?v1pnbl2pcg3s3pv

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, the main menu when logged in does not work, how do I fix it?

Screen:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone can help me i have this lanes on the top of the page
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\AppServ\www\pokeisrael\public_html\index.php on line 186

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\AppServ\www\pokeisrael\public_html\index.php on line 186

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\AppServ\www\pokeisrael\public_html\index.php on line 187

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\AppServ\www\pokeisrael\public_html\index.php on line 188

[h=1] [/h]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
php saying what line you need to fix can you paste here line 186 on index.php copy the code and paste here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
php saying what line you need to fix can you paste here line 186 on index.php copy the code and paste here

186 $str_tijd_nu = strtotime(date('y-m-d h:i:s'));
187 $jail_tijd = (strtotime($gebruiker['gevangenistijdbegin'])+$gebruiker['gevangenistijd'])-$str_tijd_nu;
188 $pokecen_tijd = (strtotime($gebruiker['pokecentertijdbegin'])+$gebruiker['pokecentertijd'])-$str_tijd_nu;
here is the lines

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here is the lines

im not sure but try this one

186 $str_tijd_nu = strtotime(date('y-m-d h:i:s') . "\n";
if you still have problem come back here

How to fix this problem ? Help me pls

go to the index.php or main page php search every single code you see try to delete it your problem was solve

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pokeisrael - Pokeisrael.net release pokemon game - RaGEZONE Forums

Where do I edit these lines?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the games.js "minigames" without being coded?
Pokeisrael - Pokeisrael.net release pokemon game - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back