Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a problem,
everytime I try to register an account the "Confirm" button is always disabled (can't click it),
how can I fix that?

Reaction score
Hello someone who can finish this project I will pay you by hour any interested add me facebook facebook

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need a Java programmer and a photoshop. For this Proyect. Write me a private message
I need a Java programmer and a photoshop. For this Proyect. Write me a private message

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Help me

I come from thailand

I am not good at English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you post a code snippet of your server.JS with row '356' throwing the error?
We can then probably take a look at this.

Can you post a code snippet of your server.JS with row '356' throwing the error?

Reaction score

As you can see from the screenshot server.js is a 3rd party mongodb client library found inside node_modules folder. I don't think that has some issue. I'm using the above mentioned NodeJS project without any changes except for IP address. So you can take a look at it if you download it.

Reaction score
I know this is an older topic but I also know some of the main people that were maintaining this content still check this forum regularly so I am posting this in hopes one of you will either empty your PM's or reply here.
@felixcruzer @Omnija @DeathLord17 @Bradley etcAny recomendations for a haxe IDE, I have been attempting to use HaxeDevelop but its throwing up errors. I am assuming that is because things have likely depreciated over time, however most of y'all have no issues editing and rebuilding the haxe project file.

Any insight into this would be great.
Additionally using the latest release and swapping all the IP's in the .js files I still have the confirmation button disabled. I am confident I can fix this if I could only get the haxe project to build properly.

Thanks. Pic for reference to issue. (clicking button provides no output on console or reaction on screen at all)
felixcruzer - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reg server

Server

Reaction score
I know this is an older topic but I also know some of the main people that were maintaining this content still check this forum regularly so I am posting this in hopes one of you will either empty your PM's or reply here.
@felixcruzer @Omnija @DeathLord17 @Bradley etcAny recomendations for a haxe IDE, I have been attempting to use HaxeDevelop but its throwing up errors. I am assuming that is because things have likely depreciated over time, however most of y'all have no issues editing and rebuilding the haxe project file.

Any insight into this would be great.
Additionally using the latest release and swapping all the IP's in the .js files I still have the confirmation button disabled. I am confident I can fix this if I could only get the haxe project to build properly.

Thanks. Pic for reference to issue. (clicking button provides no output on console or reaction on screen at all)

Reg server

Server
Well , that made me think pretty hard about this. 8 years ago.
You can try IntelliJ, Brackets or Visual Studio for the editor. They all work fine for me.
As to the confirm button, if I remember right, that's caused by the client not connecting to the server properly. Are you using Beetle2k's version?

Reaction score
Well , that made me think pretty hard about this. 8 years ago.
You can try IntelliJ, Brackets or Visual Studio for the editor. They all work fine for me.
As to the confirm button, if I remember right, that's caused by the client not connecting to the server properly. Are you using Beetle2k's version?

I got it working with some js edits.
I have a live version running for now on

@felixcruzer you still have your maps etc?

The current issue im facing is mapping, i have tiled, and i noticed the latest version changed the way the export json data is saved so i am using an older version, i am trying to add door to oaklab for example and it isnt working in game. Rather frustrating really. So any tips on mapping would be helpful, id gladly map all of kanto if i could get this to save, and it is saving my map edits just not warps for some reason.

Ledges and animated tiles dont work so that might be next on my list as well

Im gonna play around with this and see what i can come up with, I would love to start a public repository and post all development to it to continue this source. My JS knowledge is lacking and ive never used Haxe before but no time like the present to learn up.

I'm also using Bradley's last source release.

few things i noticed that i added small tweaks for.

Fixed chat textbox overflow
Code:
    /site/main.out.js -> line 2242 pokemmo.Chat.chatBox.maxLength = 128; -> pokemmo.Chat.chatBox.maxLength = 85;

Fixed bug with pokemon getting negative hp on level up when near death
Code:
    /server/server.out.node.js -> line 2419 if(this.hp > 0) this.hp += this.maxHp - oldMaxHp; - > if(this.hp > 0) this.hp += oldMaxHp - this.maxHp;

Fixed shiny followers / shiny battle back images
Code:
    /side/main.out.js -> line 2585 ish or Find: arr[i].icon = pokemmo.Game.curGame != null?pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/picons/" + arr[i].id + "_1.png"):new pokemmo.ImageResource("resources/picons/" + arr[i].id + "_1.png");
    -> Below replace     pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/back/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
                        pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/followers/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
    -> With             if (this.followerShiny == true) {
                            pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/back_shiny/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
                            pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/shinyfollowers/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
                        } else {
                            pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/back/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
                            pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/followers/" + arr[i].id + ".png");
                        }

Fixed shiny encounter images
Code:
    /site/main.out.js -> Line 4389 ish or Find: pokemmo.GameObject.call(this,x,y,dir);    
    -> Below replace     this.image = id == null?null:pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/followers/" + id + ".png");
    -> With             if (shiny == true){
                            this.image = id == null?null:pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/shinyfollowers/" + id + ".png");
                        } else {
                            this.image = id == null?null:pokemmo.Game.curGame.getImage("resources/followers/" + id + ".png");
                        }

Basic shiny encounter chance edit
Code:
    /server/server.out.node.js -> Line 2679 ish or Find: this.shiny = 0.0001220703125 > Math.random();
    -> Replace 0.0001220703125 with a larger number to increase shiny spawns, and lower number to decrease | 0.9999999999999 being always shiny

Basic GM `/heal` command (does not update ui until after a battle, can be used in battle. account level 30 = mod, 70 = admin)
Code:
    /site/main.out.js -> Line 2300 ish or Find: if(str.indexOf("/kick ") == 0) {
    -> Add Above         if(str.indexOf("/heal") == 0  && pokemmo.Game.accountLevel >= 30) {
                            pokemmo.Connection.socket.emit("healPlayer");
                            pokemmo.Chat.resetChat();
                            pokemmo.Main.jq(pokemmo.Main.onScreenCanvas).focus();
                            return;
                        }
    /server/server.out.node.js -> Line 1750 ish or Find: if(client.accountLevel >= 30) client.socket.on("kickPlayer",function(data) {
    -> Add Above         if(client.accountLevel >= 30) client.socket.on("healPlayer",function(data) {
                            _g.restorePokemon();
                        });

New sprites adjustments to battle screen [requires download]
Code:
    /site/main.out.js -> Line 1280 ish or Find: ,drawPlayerPokemon: function(ctx) {
    -> Replace             ctx.moveTo(60,96);
                        ctx.lineTo(188,96);
                        ctx.lineTo(188,224);
                        ctx.lineTo(60,224);
                        ctx.lineTo(60,96);
    -> With             ctx.moveTo(10,96);
                        ctx.lineTo(188,96);
                        ctx.lineTo(188,224);
                        ctx.lineTo(10,224);
                        ctx.lineTo(10,96);
    /site/main.out.js -> Line 1289 ish or Find: if(this.pokemonFainted) {
    -> Replace            if(this.pokemonFainted) {
                            if(pokemmo.Renderer.numRTicks - this.pokemonFaintedTick <= 5) ctx.drawImage(this.curPokemon.backsprite.obj,60,96 + (pokemmo.Renderer.numRTicks - this.pokemonFaintedTick) * 30);
                        } else ctx.drawImage(this.curPokemon.backsprite.obj,60,96 + ((this.step == pokemmo.BATTLE_STEP.BATTLE_STEP_ACTION_MENU || this.step == pokemmo.BATTLE_STEP.BATTLE_STEP_FIGHT_MENU) && (this.now + this.randInt) % 600 < 300?2:0));
    -> With             if(this.pokemonFainted) {
                            if(pokemmo.Renderer.numRTicks - this.pokemonFaintedTick <= 5) ctx.drawImage(this.curPokemon.backsprite.obj,10,86 + (pokemmo.Renderer.numRTicks - this.pokemonFaintedTick) * 30);
                        } else ctx.drawImage(this.curPokemon.backsprite.obj,10,86 + ((this.step == pokemmo.BATTLE_STEP.BATTLE_STEP_ACTION_MENU || this.step == pokemmo.BATTLE_STEP.BATTLE_STEP_FIGHT_MENU) && (this.now + this.randInt) % 600 < 300?2:0));
    /site/main.out.js -> Line 1344 ish or Find: ,renderEnemy: function(ctx) {
    -> Replace             ctx.moveTo(290,30);
                        ctx.lineTo(418,30);
                        ctx.lineTo(418,158);
                        ctx.lineTo(290,158);
                        ctx.lineTo(290,30);
    ->With                 ctx.moveTo(260,20);
                        ctx.lineTo(418,20);
                        ctx.lineTo(418,158);
                        ctx.lineTo(260,158);
                        ctx.lineTo(260,20);

If anybody has any interest in a public open source project let me know.

Sprite updates [code above, download below]:
Old -> New
4KopJHN - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

KCUkLST - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

a1MQ1X0 - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

71BXVg1 - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Sprites:

I got map editing working; i suggest tiled map editor version 0.9.0 for proper json exporting as the formatting has updated through the years on tiled.

Oaks lab

I am running into issues with newly created maps, when entering them im getting a "failed loading files" so im trying to figure that one out.

Viridian forest

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back