Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DeathLord17
I own a webhosting, if you want I can give an account for you to test the server. I would have no problems!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
The tool is pretty entertaining xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also I have vps. In fact I have three xD. I have my two mu online servers and the third one I have empty xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set it up last night. Pretty good game IMO.

How do we go about working on this? I've never seen a .hx file before.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
I set it up last night. Pretty good game IMO.

How do we go about working on this? I've never seen a .hx file before.

Most of it is either txt or json based, you can start by filling in the rest of the skills.
I noticed when i was testing that errors showing up that some skills are not implemented.

Then move onto maps.

Edit: i noticed the sprites being horribly recolours so i figured id do it myself to give who ever starts a server a nice 4 choices. I also made the girl sprite as well :).

server.out.node.json
pokemmo_s.ServerConst.characterSprites = ["mred","mblue","mgreen","mgrey","fred","fblue","fgreen","fgrey"];
Also does anyone know how to set it up publicly? im having issue were the login won't load up, i changed the ip with in the server.json

over world view
battle trainer view

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All right, great. And those sprites look pretty good. I like the blue FireRed trainer.

I only messed with it for a bit, but I haven't seen many bugs in this source yet. It's a really good base since a lot of the general Pokemon MMO code is already written. There are only a few critical features missing.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
All right, great. And those sprites look pretty good. I like the blue FireRed trainer.

I only messed with it for a bit, but I haven't seen many bugs in this source yet. It's a really good base since a lot of the general Pokemon MMO code is already written. There are only a few critical features missing.

Yea, i like how it's browser based. Once i finished that ill take a look on the maps.
Im going to make 3 alt colours for the girl sprite as well.
I'm having an issue how setting it up on lan though, not if i'm either missing a port or need to edit something for ip.

I'm keeping myself busy with aqw and this xD.

Edit: i uploaded all of them 4 male and 4 female

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
After changing the sprites and names with the ones i've uploaded, it doesn't seem to crash anymore after a level up.
(While using google chrome)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
So you can't login from a pc on the same network, when it's run from yours?

Oh, i've managed to also get the database read from a webpage, it is easier than sql i think.

they get a black screen.
Also i noticed when i try registering from another ip other then localhost the recaptcha doesn't appear.

Reaction score
they get a black screen.
Also i noticed when i try registering from another ip other then localhost the recaptcha doesn't appear.

Well, i also remember that someone els on this forum found this source far before this. it's somewhere psoted they asked me to check it out and i had replied about it only going up to viridian forest and the encounter rates being low. They had it working on a vps and webhost.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm gonna create a mutliple Svn Account, so everyone can improve the game and add fixes..
So i don't want a game like pokemonium, if you improve the code make it open source please!

Edit: So can someone create a Git Repository, i don't know how i never worked with github sri imma noob in that xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will do!
I think best way to do is ask possibly make a password of somesort, only way to get it is to pm someone with the pass, so that it stops ppl from the 'outside world' going in and uploading a ton of poop.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
Well, i also remember that someone els on this forum found this source far before this. it's somewhere psoted they asked me to check it out and i had replied about it only going up to viridian forest and the encounter rates being low. They had it working on a vps and webhost.

yea i remember, i'm pretty sure he said he made it though... possible lie?

I probably won't be much for coding, but i can most likely do maps and sprites.

edit:
I got it working lan, at least the page shows. The recaptcha doesn't show up unless it's localhost ip.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea i remember, i'm pretty sure he said he made it though... possible lie?

I probably won't be much for coding, but i can most likely do maps and sprites.

edit:
I got it working lan, at least the page shows. The recaptcha doesn't show up unless it's localhost ip.

I'll see what i can get done later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Too much lag in same computer for me, I always get DC when changing map or when I'm about to fight. Could it be my computer that is very slow?

Back