Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started my project with this pokemmo

screens:

facebook.com/PokeRPG

npc system:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

screens:

facebook.com/PokeRPG

npc system:

:O nice project!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score

screens:

facebook.com/PokeRPG

npc system:

will you be sharing any of the progress? or helping with tutorial for others to learn?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bitou, I checked out the Facebook page. It's looking great.
As Omnija said, do you have any plans to release some of the edits you've done?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having an issue with this. When I launch the server I get an error that the \site\resources\maps\viridianflorest.json file is missing. I noticed I had a viridianforest.json file so I renamed the filename in the server.out.node script to the file in my folder. Now the server starts and I can make an account, but when I log in the screen says that I "Failed loading files." What can I do to fix this? Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think my post posted the first time...

I had an error that the file viridianflorest.json was missing. I checked and I had a file called viridianforest.json so I renamed the file in server.out.node and it worked until I tried to play. After I log in I get the error "Failed loading files." How do I fix this? Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think my post posted the first time...

I had an error that the file viridianflorest.json was missing. I checked and I had a file called viridianforest.json so I renamed the file in server.out.node and it worked until I tried to play. After I log in I get the error "Failed loading files." How do I fix this? Thanks.

Read the name viridianFLOREST , edit this and rename viridianFOREST

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
Bitou, I checked out the Facebook page. It's looking great.
As Omnija said, do you have any plans to release some of the edits you've done?

I guess that's a no , since he didn't tell anyone about the source either when he was the first to find out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess that's a no , since he didn't tell anyone about the source either when he was the first to find out.

That's really too bad. It's a fantastic source. Stable and has a lot of perks compared to Pokenet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Read the name viridianFLOREST , edit this and rename viridianFOREST

I did. The server will start, but after i log in I will get the error Failed loading files in the top left corner.

Reaction score
Sorry for my inactivity guys, I had alot to do whislt i was sorting out my current status. Got myself back into college top course available before Uni and career academy :p
plus it's my 18th today!

Whats the problem?

failed loading files might mean that you havn't put all of the maps onto the server or the website. Use firefox and use firebug. that way you can find out what the problem is on the client.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
That's really too bad. It's a fantastic source. Stable and has a lot of perks compared to Pokenet.

I'm still shocked nobody has worked/shared on maps or anything yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still shocked nobody has worked/shared on maps or anything yet.

I haven't gotten much work on PokeMMO since I've started to mess with Pokenexus (Pokenet) again.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
I haven't gotten much work on PokeMMO since I've started to mess with Pokenexus (Pokenet) again.

I really wanted to start on the maps, but I've been busy with "AQW Project".

Sort of seems like where all making up excuses xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think even though it's easier to start on maps, I think we should probably work on adding critical features to the server. It has the framework but it's pretty bare right now.

Critical features being:

NPC's
Bag
PVP (Battling, Trading)
Gyms
Pokeballs
Healing Items

Once those key features are added, it would be very functional and then we could start adding maps and graphics to it.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
I think even though it's easier to start on maps, I think we should probably work on adding critical features to the server. It has the framework but it's pretty bare right now.

Critical features being:

NPC's
Bag
PVP (Battling, Trading)
Gyms
Pokeballs
Healing Items

Once those key features are added, it would be very functional and then we could start adding maps and graphics to it.

yea your right, Bag/balls and pkm line up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay. So is there anyone who's used the source before or knows it pretty well? I have a few questions.

First off, are we supposed to edit the .hx files? I've never seen them before, but I can edit them in Eclipse and Oxygen. Furthermore, I've made some edits to the .hx files and attempted to compile them using the compiler in Site > JS. However when I go in game, none of the changes I've made are present.

Second, has anyone managed to test this online and see what it's like with multiple players on? Is it laggy or stable?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay. So is there anyone who's used the source before or knows it pretty well? I have a few questions.

First off, are we supposed to edit the .hx files? I've never seen them before, but I can edit them in Eclipse and Oxygen. Furthermore, I've made some edits to the .hx files and attempted to compile them using the compiler in Site > JS. However when I go in game, none of the changes I've made are present.

Second, has anyone managed to test this online and see what it's like with multiple players on? Is it laggy or stable?

:w00t:

Back