Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would it really kill people to actually read the first post, that way they wouldn't have to keep asking the same question.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok so where do we change the ip in main.out.js o_O, Is it the "pokemmo.Connection.SERVER_HOST =" and the "pokemmo.Connection.REGSERVER_HOST" lines or am i missing something? also if it is what do i change them to, my ip address? cause i tried ipaddr:port, host:port and neither worked.

The last thing i dont get is why the captcha isnt working even thought i put in the key. It just doesnt accept anything... am i missing a step or something?

Reaction score
Yes those are the lines you have stated that you need to correct.

If on local, change them to 127.0.0.1:(leave port the same here)
If not on local, change them to the IP of the vps/dedi/whatever whilst leaving the port the same.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok so basically i am stupid? it doesnt work for me Lol. I tried to change them to the ips of myself, my host which is through no-ip. Ive tried to add http:// to the front of those. and i have tried the hostname. It still does not show up for other people...

Ok i figured out the captcha!

If somebody could help either through teamviewer or the ragezone forums that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a problem... When a wild battle starts, I only see a black screen and the game seems like "frozen"... I can see in the terminal the battle details (like the wild pokemon, his level, stat ...) but he say that he can find wild pokemon's moves... I haven't change anything... So what's the problem? :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm testing with local server... I have both java and mongodb latest version..

EDIT:
That's what I see

Immagine - PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not able to access the game on another computer, the screen is all black, how can I solve this problem?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not able to access the game on another computer, the screen is all black, how can I solve this problem?

you can solve it by reading the tutorials on the first page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

On my computer the game works, more in another computer / ip does not work, the screen is black, searched all pages and did not find any solution ...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

On my computer the game works, more in another computer / ip does not work, the screen is black, searched all pages and did not find any solution ...

Yea im having the same problem...

Clearly you both didn't see the tutorial part on the first page that has a quote of how i figured it out.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Clearly you both didn't see the tutorial part on the first page that has a quote of how i figured it out.

did you read my other posts... i did do what the tut said. + i tried other things. It still doesn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well after reading and 5 minutes looking on google, for resume : shared and then finish ? :laugh:
Well, more seriously if you need some help on mapping, since it seems pretty similar to RPG maker I used more than 10 years ago I think I can give a hand^^

EDIT :
How to set it up online

Code:
[B]1. Uploaded Folders to htdocs/www
-Regserver
-Server
-Site
2.Edit Ip's from 127.0.0.1 to your Ip
-Regserver -> Regserver.node.js
-Server -> Server.out.node.js
-Site -> JS -> Main.out.js
3.Edit Recaptcha to work Online
-Create Recaptcha Account
-Follow Guide on forum xD[/B]
4.Open Ports

Opened ports and fixed captcha. Tryed many way seems if we use our own ip for regserver and server's files, the bat crashes.

Does anyone else than Omnija succes make online?

(Please note that I readed ALL posts before asking)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've done everything and I still can't get past the "Failed loading files" error.
According to Chrome's console, the error is here, on line 4280 of the main.out.js file

PHP:
pokemmo.Game.loadJSON = function(src,onload) {    
++pokemmo.Game.pendingLoad;    
var obj = ({});   
 obj.cache = true;   
obj.dataType = "text";    
obj.success = function(data,textStatus,jqXHR) {
        --pokemmo.Game.pendingLoad;       
 onload(JSON.parse(data));   
 };    obj.error = function(jqXHR,textStatus,errorThrown) {    
    --pokemmo.Game.pendingLoad;        
pokemmo.Game.loadError = true;
// line 4280        throw "loadError";  
  };    
pokemmo.Main.jq.ajax(src,obj);}

Reaction score
The only time i had that error was when i didn't put the website folder in the correct place for the server area. i think you jsut have to have the folder "site" (or whatever it is called) in the same place as the server's executables.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only time i had that error was when i didn't put the website folder in the correct place for the server area. i think you jsut have to have the folder "site" (or whatever it is called) in the same place as the server's executables.
That's the problem.. I do have it there. I tried off my webserver to run the client and I clicked play.html on the site folder INSIDE the server folder.. both gave the same mistake. It's annoying.

The debug message when I get the error:

"debug - websocket writing 5::: {"name":"update","args":["{\"map\":\pallet_hero_home_2f\"}"]}"

I also tried renaming another map file to pallet_hero_home2f to see if it was something regarding the map file itself but it didn't work either way. I really have _no_ idea what's going on.. plus the debug message ain't helping much.

Edit 2:
Found out. I had previously renamed my maps folder to "map" to test something and forgot to revert it back, haha. It's working good now.

Last edited:
Back