Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Cyrus Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Pokemon Cyrus] Server Files

Have you guys tried opening it in visual basic and changing the ips in the source? Im doing it right now after vb6 is finish installing. I post back if i can get it working. Ok, well it kinda worked. I hit login but the server doesnt respond and i have to force end task

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can connect but...no sprites..sometimes you need to login twice...so it means this files is unstable you have to look at the source..key file is nothing i guess sinc i can login..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What files did you change for the ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The Client and key.txt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey guys i got the server and client files now i cant seem to get the client to pickup my server can change the ip that it uses any chance someone could give me a hand by either a guide or creating the file for me to this ip 77.102.121.63 thanks alot will await reply

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ok im going to try and make it work on mysql and in settings.ini there is another ip ;)

Reaction score

Got it all worked coded out the key.txt etc, the clients bugged most maps need to be remade as npc's are off the map, most grass tiles dont allow you to fight pokemon.

But for the tiles that work battles look good, but everythings resized and messed up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i just started to try and run a server of my own and was wondering is sumone could upload the key file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Got it all worked coded out the key.txt etc, the clients bugged most maps need to be remade as npc's are off the map, most grass tiles dont allow you to fight pokemon.

But for the tiles that work battles look good, but everythings resized and messed up.

You server dont close if you try to connect with client?
Send my you you do it! I work on Server since 2 Month

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You server dont close if you try to connect with client?
Send my you you do it! I work on Server since 2 Month

when i used ot run a Ragnarok online private server i does that when ur connections or firewall is doing somthing wrong

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score

open Konfuze2.exe with VB6 and press Ctrl+F. the Replace menu opens up. Where it says "Find What:" Type Remote and where it says search, select Current Project now Click find next.

now You should see frmMirage.Socket.RemoteHost = conifo (0) change conifo (0) to your IP or the servers up and under neath where it says
RemotePort = Conifo (1) change Conifgo (1) to your 3000 or w.e port the server is using

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

open Konfuze2.exe with VB6 and press Ctrl+F. the Replace menu opens up. Where it says "Find What:" Type Remote and where it says search, select Current Project now Click find next.

now You should see frmMirage.Socket.RemoteHost = conifo (0) change conifo (0) to your IP or the servers up and under neath where it says
RemotePort = Conifo (1) change Conifgo (1) to your 3000 or w.e port the server is using

Then come compile error

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score

worked for me -___-"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i didnt find that in konfuze2 but i found the same thing in modClientTCP.bas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you compile it for me?

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can make a Custom client that will work with the server. I did compile but i get erros trying to play.

freemmorpgmaker.com and download source file and you can use it with the server ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice nice :)

Solidust - Pokemon Cyrus Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Back