Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Helios - Complete & Revised EDITION

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
errors:

-clans
-Admin panel

bad file full version pokemon helios could you give me the download link please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is all working as in the demo? can you tell me how is the maps work and the pokemon that appears? all the rest i can rewrite, for ex a thin that i see is the how i can teach any tm for pokemons that cant learn it and i can change that as i need or improving the battle system with pp moves and design, does pokemon learn moves as level up? thnx

edit: and how only pokemon appears on grass

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well you need to study the maps, Currently they are designed in a way, that if a map tile has 0 value in a array you can walk on that if it has 1 value you cant really walk. It might be an object like tree. You might need to recode the battle and pokemon moves learning party. As, it seems to be broken.
Good luck!
Ty
Is all working as in the demo? can you tell me how is the maps work and the pokemon that appears? all the rest i can rewrite, for ex a thin that i see is the how i can teach any tm for pokemons that cant learn it and i can change that as i need or improving the battle system with pp moves and design, does pokemon learn moves as level up? thnx

edit: and how only pokemon appears on grass

Last edited by a moderator:
Back