This is a discussion on Pokemon Online Beta within the Releases forums, part of the Pokémon category; well i got my server working with register page and login page with php&Mysql so i might take a few ...
We really need sources on this...
Last edited by dedwcdustin; 15-08-09 at 01:53 AM. Reason: forgot something
What mySQL will i be using for the server???
Tell us ok???
And kindly make a guide or tut for the setup of the server...
[guide] for setting up a pokemon online game
First download mysql. i use MySQL Server 5.1 which can be downloaded from
next download the files that phelpsy posted on the first post.
next your going to need a database control (i use navicate)
just install normally
also you might need what wadtalkingyou posted on the first page
also just install normally
make sure u follow every step
1. install mysql (if you don't know how to do that then this guide won't help you.
2. if it asked u if you want to config now then say yes or keep it checked
3. check standard config. then next
4. click on include bin ... then hit next
5. put in a username and password then check enable root access... hit next.
6. last hit execute
only do this if u just installed navicat
open navicat and click connection
1. put a connection name
2. go down to where it says user and pass
3. make those the same as your mysql user and pass
now this if for everyone.
1.double click on the connection
2. right click on the connection then go to new database.
3. name it pokemononline, hit ok.
4. double click on the new database
5. right click and go to execute batch file
6. click the ...
7. go to where ever u extracted the server folder. open it
8. click on pokemononline then hit open.
9. click start on the execute batch file window.
now go to the settings in the server folder.
change the sql user and password to your mysql pass and user.
Idk if you got to change this, but if it says something other than pokemononline on sqldatabase, change it to pokemononline.
Creating a char.
1.open up navicat lite.
2.open your connection.
3. double click on pokemononline.
4. go to users.
5. id to 1. login is your username so make that whatever. make password to whatever. then char to what u want your char to be
6.now go to characters
7. make the name to be the same as what u put on user char.
sex 0 is male i think 1. female i think
class 1 is male 2 is female
sprite ranges from 1-335 check those out.
mylvl - 0
exp - 0
access- IDk what is admin
pk - 0
lvl - 0
pokemoninuse - 0
pokemon - 0
map - 1
x - 5
y - 5
rest are going to be 0
but id is going to be 1
start the server then open your client
I hope this works for you as it does for me this took like 20 mins to type so be happy of what u get till someone else makes one
i try to do tha by you guidge but stil have same problem.
i the collum login and other is (MEMO) and i cant revrite it.
just fill it with a 0 or 1
can anyone upload this release because i cant download at rapidshare
files uploaded to mediafire
@vojclx do u got teamviewer or msn? ill try to help u there.
Last edited by dedwcdustin; 15-08-09 at 10:39 PM.
Like pasting it and replacing the old ones...
Good to see that this is the REAL NEW BEGINNING, as i said before of the Pokemon World Online...
Well, can i go back to my other question last time???
Can we use the client of pokemonworldonline.net???
The client of theirs is cool and nice...
But if we cant then its fine as long as you can update this always...
Tnx again phelps!!!
BTW, so that is the guide???
Ok gotta setup now!!! (No w8, i have 2 sleep now... )
See yah all!!!
Just wanna help...
Here's my portable team viewer, use this to connect to someone but idk if this works on other version of TV...
Hope i help!!!
Last edited by lecksmatt; 16-08-09 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Just wanna help... Here is the portable TV, u can use this vojclx, ^^