Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Vortex Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone working on this for release 100% script fixed + complete db?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any working version of this? ive tried the guys "fixed files" stated a few posts below but all the code links and files arent even included and its pretty much broken. got the last SQL someone posted just need the working vortex php files to go with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
isnt that just the same broken version that constantly tries to send you to "Pokemon-Shqipe" and half the images dont even work so even when the css / layout is loaded a lot is broken and ugly, signup doesnt work as theres no sign.php or fully working script for that (post said it does) unless im using the wrong version of php?
and as far as i can grasp, the sql script is comlpetely dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Are you able to upload any of the other Pokemon Sources too?

depends on which ones,

Also as promised, here is the pokemon vortex source code, i do not have the db, somebody made a somewhat working one and posted it on this thread, but here it is

Vortex Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey anyone have maybe? database ? I need it much

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am developing my own project. And I'm looking for a partner to develop the project!

My project is inspired by Pokemon Eclipse and some functions based on Vortex.

Anyone interested can send me a message in private!

Back