Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemonium Goes Open Source.

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Myth1c,

If I make a setup video guide using Pokemonium, would you add it on the Wiki? I think it'd help new(er) users.

Regards,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, go ahead!

Btw, the wiki is public so you should be able to edit it yourself as well (please tell me if I'm wrong here).

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So it seems this source uses jdk 7. That's a relief...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make the server save all informations in text file, without use mysql

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So it seems this source uses jdk 7. That's a relief...

Thanks, it was a pain in the butt to get it working (as is) with jdk 7. Biggest bugger seemed to be the UI library, SUI.

It would be great to have a TXT version as ragnarok emulator, eAthena. Has your writing class "Mysqlmanager" made ​​to be written and read as a text file ( .txt extension ).

I would love to give an answer, but I have no clue what you're talking about.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks, it was a pain in the butt to get it working (as is) with jdk 7. Biggest bugger seemed to be the UI library, SUI.

I would love to give an answer, but I have no clue what you're talking about.

I was using nexus and it was killing me trying to figure out a way to make the people who want to play run jre 6 without too much trouble. Of course I figured it out right before I found this, but bleh, whatever.

The only complaint I do have is the lack of netbeans support, which is in no way your fault. ~30 errors per project with netbeans (at least, client and server), and the stupid editor doesn't even highlight them. None with eclipse though, i guess I'll just have to get used to a new IDE.

Reaction score
is there anyway to get precompiled files? im havin a rotten time tryin to compile. keep gettin like 60 some errors and over a hundred warnings if i remember correctly.

i could be exaggerating it a little tho but i cant seem to compile correctly nonetheless

EDIT: i should also say that i cant clone the latest repository with sourcetree as well so im kinda stumped

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there anyway to get precompiled files? im havin a rotten time tryin to compile. keep gettin like 60 some errors and over a hundred warnings if i remember correctly.

i could be exaggerating it a little tho but i cant seem to compile correctly nonetheless

EDIT: i should also say that i cant clone the latest repository with sourcetree as well so im kinda stumped

What IDE are you using? Lot's of people have issues using any other IDE than Eclipse.

Define you 'can't clone' the repository? What kind of error does it give?

Make the server save all informations in text file, without use mysql

Is this supposed to be a question? If so, why would you want to save all information to a txt file... Reading it is a lot slower than using a database and maintaining a database is also a lot easier.

Reaction score
What IDE are you using? Lot's of people have issues using any other IDE than Eclipse.

Define you 'can't clone' the repository? What kind of error does it give?

Is this supposed to be a question? If so, why would you want to save all information to a txt file... Reading it is a lot slower than using a database and maintaining a database is also a lot easier.

what i mean is that i get an error "this is not a valid source path/URL" in source tree

as for the IDE im using Eclipse

sorry for the late reply

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for this
r u also releasing website src? I could use help with it and this src.

bug: oh and something I have noticed thats bugging the crap out of me. there are no errors anywhere but after 2 mins or so every login I try gets stuck per say. they cant interact with anything and can walk through objects?

Bug2(my be related) Ok stuck again.. This time in logs:
Code:
Nov 29, 2013 8:26:35 PM de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget unparentChild
SEVERE: Exception in destroy()
java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
 at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
 at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glDeleteLists(GL11.java:714)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLFontCache.destroy(LWJGLFontCache.java:77)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea$LText.destroy(TextArea.java:2344)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea$LClip.destroy(TextArea.java:2445)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea.clearLayout(TextArea.java:648)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea.destroy(TextArea.java:522)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.destroy(Widget.java:1367)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.unparentChild(Widget.java:2379)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1322)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1302)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.HUD.removeNPCSpeechFrame(HUD.java:711)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.speechframes.NPCSpeechFrame.advancedPast(NPCSpeechFrame.java:44)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.speechframes.SpeechFrame.advance(SpeechFrame.java:117)
 at org.pokemonium.client.messages.events.ShopBuyItemEvent.parse(ShopBuyItemEvent.java:18)
 at org.pokemonium.client.Session.parseMessage(Session.java:33)
 at org.pokemonium.client.network.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandler.java:43)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelHandler.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:791)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:296)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:462)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:443)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.messageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:303)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:70)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:791)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.messageReceived(SimpleChannelHandler.java:142)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelHandler.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:268)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:255)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.process(AbstractNioWorker.java:107)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:312)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:178)
 at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
 at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ty for this
r u also releasing website src? I could use help with it and this src.

bug: oh and something I have noticed thats bugging the crap out of me. there are no errors anywhere but after 2 mins or so every login I try gets stuck per say. they cant interact with anything and can walk through objects?

Bug2(my be related) Ok stuck again.. This time in logs:
Code:
Nov 29, 2013 8:26:35 PM de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget unparentChild
SEVERE: Exception in destroy()
java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
 at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
 at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glDeleteLists(GL11.java:714)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLFontCache.destroy(LWJGLFontCache.java:77)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea$LText.destroy(TextArea.java:2344)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea$LClip.destroy(TextArea.java:2445)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea.clearLayout(TextArea.java:648)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextArea.destroy(TextArea.java:522)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.destroy(Widget.java:1367)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.unparentChild(Widget.java:2379)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1322)
 at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1302)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.HUD.removeNPCSpeechFrame(HUD.java:711)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.speechframes.NPCSpeechFrame.advancedPast(NPCSpeechFrame.java:44)
 at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.speechframes.SpeechFrame.advance(SpeechFrame.java:117)
 at org.pokemonium.client.messages.events.ShopBuyItemEvent.parse(ShopBuyItemEvent.java:18)
 at org.pokemonium.client.Session.parseMessage(Session.java:33)
 at org.pokemonium.client.network.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandler.java:43)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:296)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:462)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:443)
 at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.messageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:303)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:70)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.messageReceived(SimpleChannelHandler.java:142)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:268)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:255)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.process(AbstractNioWorker.java:107)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:312)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:88)
 at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:178)
 at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
 at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'll see about the website's source tomorrow.

About the bug you're having, check this page on the wiki:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ty. ;)
what about an editor? Not sure how to edit the scripts on these files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used eclipse and have had no problems, ty.

Im confused with the whole mapping process. I managed to find the files used but still would b easier with a mapper. ~Warp info in the NPC dir/files really?

ps.. website files to interact with? :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have used eclipse and have had no problems, ty.

Im confused with the whole mapping process. I managed to find the files used but still would b easier with a mapper. ~Warp info in the NPC dir/files really?

ps.. website files to interact with? :)

You can use TileD to edit the maps.

We've had a little chat about the website source and are not releasing that since it's not part of the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password hash code for web is as much a part of the game as anything else. Please. I cant seem to resolve this for web login, registeration in php.
Your hasher is a bit hard for me to decifer by normal means.

Last edited:
Back