Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemonium Goes Open Source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
By the way, pokemonium's website has multiple errors. No DB working, registration wont work or display anything, seems maybe the htaccess is messed up or inline messed up. Forum is good though. No login linked for game usage, but assuming DB may have something to do with that too.
Sure am glad mines working. if you need help, let me know. :) Mines linked to the game as well. My forums not as pretty as yours though. :(

I agree, the website totally sucks xD The developer who made it fked up halfway and quitted. Neither of the other devs have any experience with creating (good) websites and the game needed the attention more than the website.
We aren't (actively) developing it ourselves anymore as well. This is for the reasons we stated in the OP which default quoted. Hence we went open source to share it with you guys so it could still be developed by the community. Unfortunatly, we haven't seen anybody contributing anything as of yet :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you need help with the site, let me know. maybe we can work something out. im currently revamping my registration page and login pages to work with a new editor page for accounts. fun making it work like its done in java for php. :/ but it works.

EDIT :
have found an annoying little bug as per when I create a new pokemon and die in a battle it goes out of sync and I can walk on trees, etc. just about every new account, every time first battle. Now completely random. No logs on the issue either. temp fix maybe in repository under issues.

Reedit: Isnt a double post a post that has 2 of the same messages? Sorry, Confused.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Error :_

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can start it on the current source and latest Java (7 u45) with no problems? Also, , Scanner does implement the Autoclosable interface.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the source say error in the revision ... I delete this and the server work fine with pokemonium cliente..

now my problem is, i cant compile a new pokemonium client. The source say error in some parts :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well if you need help with the site, let me know. maybe we can work something out. im currently revamping my registration page and login pages to work with a new editor page for accounts. fun making it work like its done in java for php. :/ but it works.

EDIT :
have found an annoying little bug as per when I create a new pokemon and die in a battle it goes out of sync and I can walk on trees, etc. just about every new account, every time first battle. Now completely random. No logs on the issue either. temp fix maybe in repository under issues.

Reedit: Isnt a double post a post that has 2 of the same messages? Sorry, Confused.

The Wiki said something about Jesus bug fix, and it suppose to be just a simple fix,
Can't figure it out tho ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if this bug were fixed properly (I don't have the know how) then pokemonium would be solid imo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if this bug were fixed properly (I don't have the know how) then pokemonium would be solid imo.

Have you ever tried the Friendlist System?? It's not working with mine..

Yeah, but that bug will require packet sniffing i guess

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive seen someone in the list, but never tried to interact with it yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive seen someone in the list, but never tried to interact with it yet.

Hmm... mine doesn't work... everytime i added someone on the list, when i re-logged in, they're gonee x.x

Oh, another thing.... How do you edit the UI??
Saving PNG via Photoshop doesn't work...

This usually comes out when a client goes out of sync
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.pokemonium.server.backend.entity.Player.move(Player.java:1203)
	at org.pokemonium.server.messages.events.MoveDownEvent.Parse(MoveDownEvent.java:14)
	at org.pokemonium.server.client.Session.parseMessage(Session.java:61)
	at org.pokemonium.server.network.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandler.java:109)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelHandler.java:88)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:791)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:296)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:462)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:443)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.messageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:303)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:70)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:564)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$DefaultChannelHandlerContext.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:791)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.messageReceived(SimpleChannelHandler.java:142)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelHandler.java:88)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:268)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:255)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:88)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.process(AbstractNioWorker.java:107)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:312)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:88)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:178)
	at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
	at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Readable byte limit exceeded: 9
	at org.jboss.netty.buffer.AbstractChannelBuffer.readByte(AbstractChannelBuffer.java:236)
	at org.jboss.netty.buffer.AbstractChannelBuffer.readUnsignedByte(AbstractChannelBuffer.java:243)
	at org.pokemonium.server.protocol.codec.NetworkDecoder.decode(NetworkDecoder.java:25)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:425)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.messageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:303)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.handleUpstream(SimpleChannelUpstreamHandler.java:70)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.SimpleChannelHandler.messageReceived(SimpleChannelHandler.java:142)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendUpstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:559)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.process(AbstractNioWorker.java:107)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:312)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:88)
	at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
	at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
Code:
Exception in thread "BattleTurn-Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.mechanics.statuses.abilities.IntrinsicAbility$7.informDamaged(IntrinsicAbility.java:367)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.Pokemon.informDamaged(Pokemon.java:2686)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.Pokemon.useMove(Pokemon.java:2563)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.Pokemon.useMove(Pokemon.java:2539)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.BattleField.executeTurn(BattleField.java:819)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.BattleField.executeTurn(BattleField.java:350)
	at org.pokemonium.server.battle.impl.WildBattleField$2.run(WildBattleField.java:562)

Client Error - Friend List
Code:
Des 04, 2013 11:16:57 PM de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget unparentChild
SEVERE: Exception in destroy()
java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glDeleteLists(GL11.java:714)
	at de.matthiasmann.twl.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLFontCache.destroy(LWJGLFontCache.java:77)
	at de.matthiasmann.twl.TextWidget.destroy(TextWidget.java:172)
	at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.unparentChild(Widget.java:2379)
	at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1322)
	at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.removeChild(Widget.java:1302)
	at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.FriendsListDialog.scroll(FriendsListDialog.java:135)
	at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.FriendsListDialog.addFriend(FriendsListDialog.java:54)
	at org.pokemonium.client.messages.events.AddFriendListEvent.parse(AddFriendListEvent.java:15)
	at org.pokemonium.client.Session.parseMessage(Session.java:33)
	at org.pokemonium.client.network.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandler.java:43)
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:296)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:462)
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:443)

Nidoran had a missing image, clicking the Pokemon in party cause an error...
Fixed it by changing org.pokemonium.client.backend.PokemonSpriteDatabase.java

Code:
public static void loadAllPokemonSprites()
    {
        System.out.println("Filling pokemon sprites database.");
        for(int pokenum = 1; pokenum < spriteamount; pokenum++)
        {
            /*
            if(pokenum != 29 && pokenum != 30 && pokenum != 31)
            {
                loadMaleSprites(pokenum);
            }
            if(pokenum != 32 && pokenum != 33 && pokenum != 34)
            {
                loadFemaleSprites(pokenum);
            }
            */
            loadIcon(pokenum);
            loadSpritesheet(pokenum);
        }
        System.out.println("Done loading pokemon sprites.");
    }

private static void loadSpriteWithNumber(int pokenum)
    {
        /*
        if(pokenum != 29 && pokenum != 30 && pokenum != 31)
        {
        }
        if(pokenum != 32 && pokenum != 33 && pokenum != 34)
        {
        }
        */
        loadIcon(pokenum);
        loadSpritesheet(pokenum);
    }

Added Male & Female image for both Nidoran (29 & 32)

Right... this stuck issue is getting pretty frustating....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm... mine doesn't work... everytime i added someone on the list, when i re-logged in, they're gonee x.x
Someone worked on the friendlist once but I think he never completed it.

Oh, another thing.... How do you edit the UI??
Saving PNG via Photoshop doesn't work...

It's a combination of a couple of things:
1. The png's in /res/themes/default are the image resource. You can safely edit these as long as you keep all the sizes the same!!!
2. The which you can use to edit how the images are used (define nine-patch-slices, animations, button states, etc). You'll want to open Default.xml with it.

This usually comes out when a client goes out of sync
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.pokemonium.server.backend.entity.Player.move(Player.java:1203)
    at org.pokemonium.server.messages.events.MoveDownEvent.Parse(MoveDownEvent.java:14)

Looks like at this line:
Code:
for(Pokemon poke : m_pokemon)

either the pokemon is null or the m_pokemon array (which is the players party) is null. I assume it would be the pokemon, like if you have an empty spot in your party.

Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Readable byte limit exceeded: 9
    at org.jboss.netty.buffer.AbstractChannelBuffer.readByte(AbstractChannelBuffer.java:236)
    at org.jboss.netty.buffer.AbstractChannelBuffer.readUnsignedByte(AbstractChannelBuffer.java:243)
The code that follows is something that's either a result of the nullpointer and/or a bug in the codec.

Code:
Exception in thread "BattleTurn-Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.pokemonium.server.battle.mechanics.statuses.abilities.IntrinsicAbility$7.informDamaged(IntrinsicAbility.java:367)
    at org.pokemonium.server.battle.Pokemon.informDamaged(Pokemon.java:2686)

I think this occurs when the 'target's' Poison Point tries to apply poison to the 'source' pokemon and the 'source' has just fainted. I debugged this once but it has to be fixed in another way than simply saying if(source != null && source.getField() != null ...

Client Error - Friend List
Code:
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLFontCache.destroy(LWJGLFontCache.java:77)
    at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.FriendsListDialog.scroll(FriendsListDialog.java:135)
    at org.pokemonium.client.ui.frames.FriendsListDialog.addFriend(FriendsListDialog.java:54)
    at org.pokemonium.client.messages.events.AddFriendListEvent.parse(AddFriendListEvent.java:15)

Can you elaborate a bit more on when this happens exactly?

Nidoran had a missing image, clicking the Pokemon in party cause an error...
Fixed it by changing org.pokemonium.client.backend.PokemonSpriteDatabase.java

I assume you are the same person as the person who posted this on the bitbucket, please commit your fix to your fork and issue a pull request to the main repository. I'll merge your fix in then.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This happens when you add someone as a friend, quit the game, and then return, then click your friend list again.

For the nidoran one, i don't really edit the branch code x.x
I made the branch just to download it xD
Since it was very confusing at first on how to download it, haahha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trying to run the new SQL;

Code:
[Err] 1005 - Can't create table 'pokebob.pn_pokedex' (errno: 150)
[Err] CREATE  TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `pn_pokedex` (
  `pokedexId` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
  `memberId` INT(11) NOT NULL ,
  `1` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `2` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `3` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `4` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `5` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `6` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `7` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `8` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `9` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `10` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `11` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `12` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `13` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `14` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `15` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `16` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `17` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `18` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `19` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `20` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `21` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `22` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `23` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `24` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `25` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `26` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `27` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `28` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `29` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `30` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `31` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `32` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `33` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `34` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `35` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `36` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `37` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `38` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `39` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `40` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `41` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `42` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `43` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `44` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `45` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `46` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `47` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `48` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `49` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `50` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `51` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `52` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `53` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `54` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `55` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `56` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `57` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `58` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `59` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `60` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `61` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `62` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `63` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `64` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `65` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `66` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `67` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `68` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `69` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `70` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `71` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `72` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `73` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `74` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `75` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `76` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `77` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `78` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `79` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `80` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `81` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `82` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `83` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `84` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `85` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `86` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `87` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `88` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `89` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `90` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `91` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `92` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `93` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `94` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `95` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `96` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `97` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `98` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `99` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `100` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `101` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `102` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `103` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `104` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `105` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `106` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `107` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `108` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `109` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `110` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `111` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `112` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `113` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `114` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `115` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `116` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `117` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `118` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `119` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `120` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `121` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `122` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `123` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `124` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `125` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `126` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `127` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `128` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `129` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `130` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `131` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `132` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `133` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `134` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `135` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `136` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `137` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `138` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `139` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `140` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `141` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `142` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `143` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `144` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `145` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `146` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `147` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `148` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `149` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `150` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `151` TINYINT NOT NULL 
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trying to run the new SQL;

Code:
[Err] 1005 - Can't create table 'pokebob.pn_pokedex' (errno: 150)
[Err] CREATE  TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `pn_pokedex` (
  `pokedexId` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
  `memberId` INT(11) NOT NULL ,
  `1` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `2` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `3` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `4` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `5` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `6` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `7` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `8` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `9` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `10` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `11` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `12` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `13` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `14` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `15` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `16` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `17` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `18` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `19` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `20` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `21` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `22` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `23` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `24` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `25` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `26` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `27` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `28` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `29` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `30` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `31` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `32` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `33` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `34` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `35` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `36` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `37` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `38` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `39` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `40` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `41` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `42` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `43` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `44` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `45` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `46` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `47` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `48` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `49` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `50` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `51` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `52` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `53` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `54` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `55` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `56` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `57` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `58` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `59` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `60` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `61` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `62` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `63` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `64` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `65` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `66` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `67` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `68` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `69` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `70` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `71` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `72` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `73` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `74` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `75` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `76` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `77` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `78` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `79` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `80` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `81` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `82` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `83` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `84` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `85` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `86` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `87` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `88` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `89` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `90` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `91` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `92` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `93` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `94` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `95` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `96` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `97` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `98` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `99` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `100` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `101` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `102` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `103` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `104` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `105` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `106` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `107` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `108` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `109` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `110` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `111` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `112` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `113` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `114` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `115` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `116` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `117` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `118` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `119` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `120` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `121` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `122` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `123` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `124` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `125` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `126` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `127` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `128` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `129` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `130` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `131` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `132` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `133` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `134` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `135` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `136` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `137` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `138` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `139` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `140` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `141` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `142` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `143` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `144` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `145` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `146` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `147` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `148` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `149` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `150` TINYINT NOT NULL ,
  `151` TINYINT NOT NULL 
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

Mine Works perfectly...
Code:
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for pn_pokedex
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `pn_pokedex`;
CREATE TABLE `pn_pokedex` (
  `pokedexId` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `memberId` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `1` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `2` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `3` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `4` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `5` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `6` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `7` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `8` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `9` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `10` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `11` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `12` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `13` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `14` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `15` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `16` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `17` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `18` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `19` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `20` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `21` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `22` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `23` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `24` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `25` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `26` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `27` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `28` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `29` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `30` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `31` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `32` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `33` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `34` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `35` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `36` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `37` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `38` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `39` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `40` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `41` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `42` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `43` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `44` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `45` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `46` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `47` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `48` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `49` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `50` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `51` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `52` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `53` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `54` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `55` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `56` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `57` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `58` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `59` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `60` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `61` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `62` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `63` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `64` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `65` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `66` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `67` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `68` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `69` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `70` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `71` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `72` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `73` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `74` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `75` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `76` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `77` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `78` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `79` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `80` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `81` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `82` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `83` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `84` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `85` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `86` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `87` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `88` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `89` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `90` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `91` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `92` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `93` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `94` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `95` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `96` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `97` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `98` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `99` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `100` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `101` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `102` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `103` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `104` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `105` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `106` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `107` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `108` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `109` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `110` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `111` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `112` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `113` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `114` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `115` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `116` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `117` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `118` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `119` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `120` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `121` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `122` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `123` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `124` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `125` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `126` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `127` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `128` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `129` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `130` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `131` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `132` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `133` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `134` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `135` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `136` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `137` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `138` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `139` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `140` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `141` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `142` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `143` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `144` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `145` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `146` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `147` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `148` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `149` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `150` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `151` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `152` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `153` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `154` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `155` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `156` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `157` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `158` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `159` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `160` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `161` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `162` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `163` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `164` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `165` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `166` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `167` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `168` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `169` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `170` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `171` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `172` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `173` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `174` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `175` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `176` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `177` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `178` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `179` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `180` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `181` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `182` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `183` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `184` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `185` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `186` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `187` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `188` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `189` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `190` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `191` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `192` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `193` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `194` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `195` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `196` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `197` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `198` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `199` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `200` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `201` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `202` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `203` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `204` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `205` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `206` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `207` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `208` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `209` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `210` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `211` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `212` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `213` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `214` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `215` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `216` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `217` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `218` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `219` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `220` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `221` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `222` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `223` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `224` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `225` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `226` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `227` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `228` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `229` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `230` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `231` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `232` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `233` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `234` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `235` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `236` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `237` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `238` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `239` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `240` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `241` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `242` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `243` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `244` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `245` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `246` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `247` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `248` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `249` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `250` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `251` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `252` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `253` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `254` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `255` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `256` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `257` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `258` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `259` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `260` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `261` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `262` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `263` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `264` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `265` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `266` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `267` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `268` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `269` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `270` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `271` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `272` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `273` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `274` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `275` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `276` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `277` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `278` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `279` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `280` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `281` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `282` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `283` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `284` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `285` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `286` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `287` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `288` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `289` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `290` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `291` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `292` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `293` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `294` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `295` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `296` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `297` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `298` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `299` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `300` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `301` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `302` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `303` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `304` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `305` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `306` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `307` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `308` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `309` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `310` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `311` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `312` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `313` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `314` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `315` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `316` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `317` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `318` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `319` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `320` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `321` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `322` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `323` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `324` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `325` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `326` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `327` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `328` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `329` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `330` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `331` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `332` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `333` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `334` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `335` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `336` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `337` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `338` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `339` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `340` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `341` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `342` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `343` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `344` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `345` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `346` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `347` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `348` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `349` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `350` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `351` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `352` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `353` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `354` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `355` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `356` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `357` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `358` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `359` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `360` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `361` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `362` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `363` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `364` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `365` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `366` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `367` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `368` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `369` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `370` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `371` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `372` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `373` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `374` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `375` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `376` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `377` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `378` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `379` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `380` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `381` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `382` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `383` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `384` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `385` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `386` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `387` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `388` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `389` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `390` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `391` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `392` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `393` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `394` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `395` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `396` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `397` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `398` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `399` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `400` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `401` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `402` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `403` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `404` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `405` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `406` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `407` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `408` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `409` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `410` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `411` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `412` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `413` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `414` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `415` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `416` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `417` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `418` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `419` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `420` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `421` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `422` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `423` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `424` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `425` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `426` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `427` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `428` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `429` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `430` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `431` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `432` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `433` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `434` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `435` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `436` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `437` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `438` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `439` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `440` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `441` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `442` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `443` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `444` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `445` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `446` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `447` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `448` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `449` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `450` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `451` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `452` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `453` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `454` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `455` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `456` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `457` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `458` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `459` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `460` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `461` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `462` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `463` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `464` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `465` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `466` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `467` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `468` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `469` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `470` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `471` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `472` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `473` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `474` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `475` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `476` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `477` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `478` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `479` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `480` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `481` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `482` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `483` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `484` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `485` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `486` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `487` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `488` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `489` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `490` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `491` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `492` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `493` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pokedexId`),
  KEY `player_dex_idx` (`memberId`),
  CONSTRAINT `Player_dex_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`memberId`) REFERENCES `pn_members` (`id`) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO ACTION
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=307 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi , anybody figured out how to stop it from repeting the battle message, as in when you appoch a npc, they give a little speech then battle starts , when the battle ends they repect the speech again this is so far the only bug i cant nail down.

after looking in every thread and applying fixes, etc from every PokeNet soruce. including my own edits like updateing every Lib file including Netty (looking into updateing from netty 3.9.0 final to netty 4) .

once i get that Bug nailed in the head, then il be able to start looking at getting this soruce stable, relased and then hopefully start getting tutrials etc on how to change everyhting from maps to new pokemon, aka more like an Engine that everybody can at least make a pokemon style game with.

i know requesting for devs to actualy post up there own edits is like waiting for god. but im not asking for devs to post things there adding to the game , only edits to make the Engine stable :)

yours

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope you all don't mind me grave digging this, but I found that this was a neat source according to some friends, and checked it out.
Couldn't get to login, the LOGIN_FAILED packet kept sending, so I did a few tests, and found that pn_bags was missing the playername column (correct me if I'm wrong). After that, I was able to pass through that stage, and ran across another breakpoint.

In LoginManager.java,
Everything in the login() function gets ran up to session.setPlayer(player) line.
Does anyone have any idea why?

Back