Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE: With Arthur, we return to work in this server.. So, if anyone wants a private customs features, just send pm to me or arthur and we make all what do you want :)

Hi to every one!!
In This Case , I release the sources of Pokemon Green Online , because we are working on a new project with another engine.

This servers is based on Pokenet/pokemonium

Features FREE:
- All pokemonium features
- Buttom to synchronizm (Q bind key)
- Pokemon Followers HOT
- Pokemon Movement .gif on battle HOT
- Pokemon Movement attack on battle HOT
- Buttom to Fly , to another city
- No more jesus bug

Some screenshots:

Some Videos:

Credits: @Arthur Padilha : All credits in source Client&Server , This guy is amazin developer.. -pokemon followes, -fly buttom, -syncrhonizm, -battle movement , etc, etc all credits to him!!
@Lucila : web edits, and Intro. Some changes in client interface too. @Teepo : Some changes in client interface, some fixs in maps.

Downloads Links:
WEB + intro:
Files server+client+src:

PS: Please, dont make mirrors, please!
PS2: Dont ask for support or how to compile.. In this forum are some guides for this.

=============================================================================

Private Customs added

RESET Buttom Added.
When you are stuck on a non-walkable area, you can use this buttom, for teleport to the last pokemoncenter.
Screenshot + Video
Lucila - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Pokemon Editor accounts and items v1.0
You can EDIT: Money, AdminLevel, Muted, Items
Soon2: You can use all this editor , ingame !
ScreenShoots + Video
Lucila - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Pokemon Editor PARTY
You can EDIT/ADD: pokemons level, atk, def, esp, shiny, gender, habilities, etc, etc,

Vip System
Now, if you have a donator leve, you will gaine extra experience from pokemon wilds.
This experience can be modificated in .ini config file.
Code:
[RATES]
GOLD=1.0
EXP_POKE=1.0
EXP_TRAINER=1.0
EXP_VIP_TRAINER=5.0

Credits:
Reset Buttom: Arthur Padilha
Pokemon Editor: Christian Zarate
Vip System: Arthur Padilha

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so i am assuming this is based off pokenet? are there any bugs that we need to be aware of? also thanks for the release.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so i am assuming this is based off pokenet? are there any bugs that we need to be aware of? also thanks for the release.

some little bug like "music bug" , and some chat bug or maps bugg that you can be trapped xD..
for this, use the command /reset with an admin account

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some little bug like "music bug" , and some chat bug or maps bugg that you can be trapped xD..
for this, use the command /reset with an admin account

good to know. the map bug should be fixable i think with tiled or something like that unless its in the server coding dunno to be sure. anyway thanks for the release again. i will be in touch if something comes up

EDIT: will this work with defults server management tool?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
good to know. the map bug should be fixable i think with tiled or something like that unless its in the server coding dunno to be sure. anyway thanks for the release again. i will be in touch if something comes up

EDIT: will this work with defults server management tool?

what is "defults server management tool?" can you share this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone else having huge desync issues with this? I know it is a bug with PokeNet but I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude, how to make my account battle with Arceus?
And what should I do when stuck [ battle ] ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ jazzy348

I saw a few times that the movement is out of sync, there are some places that still need fixing, but most this perfect.

@ KodoKTempuR

To battle with a specific pokemon you need to modify the source. You stay stuck in battle using this source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ic ic, quite hard for me but I will try to learn..
Yap using this source but not completely...
Mostly 2nd attack, but not quite often...
Btw rare candy item can be only be used once?
Cz I can only use it once...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ic ic, quite hard for me but I will try to learn..
Yap using this source but not completely...
Mostly 2nd attack, but not quite often...
Btw rare candy item can be only be used once?
Cz I can only use it once...

as far as i am aware no rare candies can be used more than once if you have more than one of the same item. are you getting some kind of error? if so post a screenshot so someone here can help ya but thats what i know with items in a pokemon game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone please help :O:

I have a problem with files...

I download the files and when I try to start server1 appears that says I'm lacking a file

this is what I downloaded

Sorry my english is google traslator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone please help :O:

I have a problem with files...

I download the files and when I try to start server1 appears that says I'm lacking a file

this is what I downloaded

Sorry my english is google traslator

You need compile the betaserver.jar file with ECLIPSE..
Search "how to compile pokenet server" in google/youtube for one tutorial, or search here in this forum :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont understand. I compile just to change the name, but where does betaserver?

Back