Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src

Reaction score
I have noticed that when I begin to play for a "little bit" the client brings my cpu usage up to 100%, which is weird since I have an Intel Core i7 clocked at 3.8 GHz. There is no bat error. The CPU Usage starts spiking once you begin a battle and start farming experience Also, every once in a while, when I start leveling up, learning a move sometimes "skips" after a battle with text showing I'm about to learn it, however, the screen to pick a slot doesn't show. This is a rare bug, but an annoying one non-the-less, there is no bat error for this either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have noticed that when I begin to play for a "little bit" the client brings my cpu usage up to 100%, which is weird since I have an Intel Core i7 clocked at 3.8 GHz. There is no bat error. The CPU Usage starts spiking once you begin a battle and start farming experience Also, every once in a while, when I start leveling up, learning a move sometimes "skips" after a battle with text showing I'm about to learn it, however, the screen to pick a slot doesn't show. This is a rare bug, but an annoying one non-the-less, there is no bat error for this either.

Got the same indeed

Arthur is there any way we can help you with this? debugging etc? log files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out, but as I was not me who made most of the changes is hard to know where to start. If you can put the logs and tell me when the lag started I can know where to start.

Reaction score
I just received my laptop back from being fixed by the manufacturer, and can hopefully attempt to keep checking or at least clarify when the bugs start happening. if what Ron says is true, that might resolve the error of not being able to learn moves as well, if battles aren't being completely cleaned up.

Edit: I can't seem to replicate the glitch with 100% client usage or learning moves. I'm using single hit moves, and everything is appearing fine. I noticed this client doesn't have the Nidoran image in client resolved, and if anyone else runs into this, the fix is here: . What happens, is if you catch a Nidoran M or F, and try double clicking the pokemon in your party, the client will crash. I also uninstalled all Java I had installed, and only installed jdk1.7.0_79.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can confirm 100% cpu usage bug, unfortunately game is unplayable for me due to it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry , i use Translater
Hey man , i download but i can't open file edit ip server :( and translater

You can help me??
And i can't open file .class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haizz
i open Server and Client with Eclipse
i can't see ClientServer :v
Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to connect the server to the database ??
error pls help :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fixed i have one problem left 100% cpu usage any fixes?

this is caused by java..
This cant fix.

But... if you have lag or low fps , try check the "disable weathers; mute ; disable surround map" in options.. and tellme if you dont get lag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is caused by java..
This cant fix.

But... if you have lag or low fps , try check the "disable weathers; mute ; disable surround map" in options.. and tellme if you dont get lag
The 100% cpu usage is from the server and it crashes my pc....
and still one new error

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time server error, is normal.. Just ignore this..

The 100% cpu usage by server is anormal..
In my srerver, just use the 5% of cpu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time server error, is normal.. Just ignore this..

The 100% cpu usage by server is anormal..
In my srerver, just use the 5% of cpu
got it but why is the register page not working ? i have change the links and the db password ? and looking on the codes cant find anything wrong. And full screen mode crashes the game and i cant open it again is there a config for the screen and grafics ?
error from full screen mode:
org.newdawn.slick.SlickException: Failed to initialise the LWJGL display
at org.newdawn.slick.AppGameContainer.setup(AppGameContainer.java:418)
at org.newdawn.slick.AppGameContainer.start(AppGameContainer.java:357)
at org.pokemonium.client.GameClient.main(GameClient.java:188)
Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalGenBuffers(IJ)V
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalGenBuffers(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.alGenBuffers(AL10.java:1019)
at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getOgg(SoundStore.java:861)
at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getOgg(SoundStore.java:828)
at org.newdawn.slick.openal.AudioLoader.getAudio(AudioLoader.java:57)
at org.pokemonium.client.backend.SoundManager.loadFile(SoundManager.java:111)
at org.pokemonium.client.backend.SoundManager.run(SoundManager.java:70)

Last edited:
Back