Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ENG VERSION Pokémon-Sky Browsergame Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the ENG version from Pokemon Sky ..
The ENG Translation is in 70%

DOWNLOAD:

Screenshots:
Lucila - [Release] ENG VERSION Pokémon-Sky Browsergame Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Please new link :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i'd really like to try this out and i'm really sorry to ask this but, how to install? is similar to installing pokenet? thanks in advance >.<

Staff member
Reaction score
hello, i'd really like to try this out and i'm really sorry to ask this but, how to install? is similar to installing pokenet? thanks in advance >.<

Extract all the files into the root of www or your webhost directory then use mysql workbench or navicat or phymyadmin and import as well do not forget to edit the cofig file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you, will try it asap :)

edit: got it working, kinda..

the game doesnt have a built-in chat right?

also, i see some sound files but when i play it doesnt use them. anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
htaccess =/

Can help me with erros?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Online map dont work.. :( Someone who can fix it ?

Someone who can fix it?Someone who can fix it?Someone who can fix it?VSomeone who can fix it?Someone who can fix it?Someone who can fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/uwjrddfc/public_html/includes/config.php on line 8
Configure the SQL connection at includes/config.phpAccess denied for user 'uwjrddfc'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

index.php... help me

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/uwjrddfc/public_html/includes/config.php on line 8
Configure the SQL connection at includes/config.phpAccess denied for user 'uwjrddfc'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

index.php... help me

It's either that you put the wrong password or username in the config file as well that the second one doesn't require a password since you ain't set one for that user.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I take this.. If there is any designer that wants to share with me your design (as i want rewrite this code) looks pritty crappy then i could share my code.im working as backend developer for 10 years so we could make something cool out of this
Any who wants join type me PM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_select_db() in C:\laragon\www\includes\config.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\index.php(5): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\includes\config.php on line 9

? - correct database info is this outdated now or am i just missing something - sql is working fine, database is uploaded, edited config. what else

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_select_db() in C:\laragon\www\includes\config.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\index.php(5): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\includes\config.php on line 9

? - correct database info is this outdated now or am i just missing something - sql is working fine, database is uploaded, edited config. what else

check if you haven't mixed mysql with mysqli in config.php

Back