Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokémon-Sky Browsergame Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also encountered the same problem....

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u323568640/public_html/test1337/index.php on line 56
Erfolgreich!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dba was rewrited to german from english? but not all. when entryng game ther is no images. if you want run this, you need all missed images and i think dbase must be fully cheked and edited. may be some scripts missed too. i cant check it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fixed database:

missing images:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks btw i got error pb20_14users, and i try create that table, but i got some error 'Unknown column 'admin' in 'field list' ' how to fix it? thanks

sorry i mixed up with the datebases this one should work fine:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm working on a project! I use this source. I have much revised, and it works fine. but I'm looking for new maps, and script fixes, someone has already revised this source?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm working on a project! I use this source. I have much revised, and it works fine. but I'm looking for new maps, and script fixes, someone has already revised this source?

Naru, bro.. Translate this game, to eng ^^ please bro.
if you need money to translate, tellme!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll think it over time. I have very much improved and revised. it is more than just a little edit. get in with me on Skype. We talk about the price, and maybe I translated you my version, with my DB Edit. Skype: Sirlegacyxwo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eehm the index and other files wont load if i put this into my hosting in see only white screen no more only white screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a fully translated (English) working version of this. It has no errors and it is free of exploits. It also has many more features than that of what Area or Sky offers. If you are interested PM me and I'll be happy to give you a demo of it.

Back