Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokémon-Sky Browsergame Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Develix i cant open any pages i have only a white screen help!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need this release 100% bugless and translated in english I can pay for this service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank game I managed to run and I registered but all the time it writes a lot of mistakes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried but im seeing Pokemon Area Theme and its buggy.....badly. Plus, im getting this error in battle
Code:
[COLOR=#000000] Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/u621814544/public_html/includes/ingame.inc.php on line 492 Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/u621814544/public_html/includes/ingame.inc.php on line 479[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR]
Help Plz

EDIT: There is no forum also.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please any ideas on how to solve this ? "".mysql_error()); include('site_names.php'); ?> No database selected" when trying to connect, databse set but not working, using xampp avec sky folder in htdocs folder..
Thank you :(
Sorry I didn't even read the thread, fixed !

EDIT ! : Please help, got this working, but I can't register because I cannot choose any characters !! Help please !
EDIT 2 : After a few hours looking in php and database, still no clue of how to select a character while register.. Anyone might help please ?
EDIT 3 : Please anyone ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried to work with this source but it would be too time-consuming to see if the actual game even works. There was like 30% of the language @ holland, 60% of the language @ german & rest in english. Database tables aren't correct since there is required data on each column (not allow null) areas. <- This leads to MySQL errors on example register area. Also the code is written on MySQL & not MySQLi so it might have security leaks. Even tho got images fix package there weren't every image. (like 20% missing after managed to get myself logged)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried to work with this source but it would be too time-consuming to see if the actual game even works. There was like 30% of the language @ holland, 60% of the language @ german & rest in english. Database tables aren't correct since there is required data on each column (not allow null) areas. <- This leads to MySQL errors on example register area. Also the code is written on MySQL & not MySQLi so it might have security leaks. Even tho got images fix package there weren't every image. (like 20% missing after managed to get myself logged)

Hello friend, so did you get it work with the character selection ? Could you please share your files ? Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i deleted files, but all you have to do is.
1. Open folder where is all pokemon related files
2. Find all .php files & open with notepad++. (simply add .php on search bar)
3. Then replace all <?php with <? and then replace all <? with <?php. (On all currently opened documents)

Account creating doesn't work because the user database doesn't allow null values on any places and the register script doesn't fill them. (So you have allow null values in most of account selection columns)

This trick fixed about 30% of the errors.

Did not try with GuMaLoKo's database tho.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i deleted files, but all you have to do is.
1. Open folder where is all pokemon related files
2. Find all .php files & open with notepad++. (simply add .php on search bar)
3. Then replace all <?php with <? and then replace all <? with <?php. (On all currently opened documents)

Account creating doesn't work because the user database doesn't allow null values on any places and the register script doesn't fill them. (So you have allow null values in most of account selection columns)

This trick fixed about 30% of the errors.

Did not try with GuMaLoKo's database tho.

Thank you for your answer.
So I assume you didn't find a way to solve the account creating issue ? If not may you tell me precisely how to please ? Thank you again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will install the Sky server again & fix the register for you. Will post download link here with the DB.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will install the Sky server again & fix the register for you. Will post download link here with the DB.

Woaw mate....... O.O
YOU'RE AWESOME !!! Thank you soooo MUCH !!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm downloading it right now ! Thank you again ! Will keep it up to date ! :D

EDIT : Thank you again friend, but there's a new problem. I can't even disconect, and as soon as I enter my pokemon url it logs me in automaticaly.. Also cannot choose my starter pokemon :(
May you help me again please ?

EDIT2 : I managed to get the original files work for registration.. But when I want to log in it does nothing..:(

Last edited:
Back