Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokemon 3D Source

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
Omnija - [Release] Pokemon 3D Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: I know the original project has been mentioned before, but not sure if the source was.

Originally this project was closed source and was not ment for the public. Due to more of Nintendo's DMCA rampaging around, Pokemon3D has finally made there project open source. It's still a very well put together project and hope to see someone continue/contribute or create more mods for this.

Download Source

Download Pre-Compiled
Client

Server

Credit
Nilllzz & Team

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
Thanks Omnija,

Would you beable to provide a precompiled version of this as I don't have the software atm to compile it? Would be much appreciated

I uploaded compatible pre-compiled server and client. Currently gamejolt is required to access the online play feature. Hopefully someone will change that and make server sided saves another way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am part of the team of volunteers who is currently working on the development of Pokemon3D. If you are interested in playing the latest available version of the game (indev v0.53.3), you can download it from To play this version of the game, you will require to have XNA Framework 4.0 or newer, and .NET Framework installed.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the update that is being worked on right now :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Smh Nintendo taking down games like this that were made from love but leaving up MMOs that charge money for in game items, and bootlegged MMOs on the google play store

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client and both the server runs in Windows 10, tested it myself, you just need to install XNA Framework 4 and it will open. What I dont know is how to configure the client, change the IP maybe in the source?

Staff member
Reaction score
You can change the ip at the following section

If you go to the source on github there is a search bar in the top which is where you can search anything for example Ip Address, Port, Sprites, UI, Interface and it will find the following requests and will also link you to the location so you are able to find them and edit it.

fA7bxnI - [Release] Pokemon 3D Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back