Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokemon Earth Online Server + Client + Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi what would be the best compiler to use for this one?

This server files have a lot of bugs and cant be played correctly without bug corrections in PVP and moves. If someone have others server files please share.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This server files have a lot of bugs and cant be played correctly without bug corrections in PVP and moves. If someone have others server files please share.

Hi there! Can you specify what kinds of bugs are you talking about?

Reaction score
You can use vb6 to modify the source. Yes the game is buggy. Gl trying to get a complete source for free. You're better of either fixing this or working on something already released here for free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I've decided to release this source code because I won't be doing anything with it.

Engine:
This source is based on the Eclipse Origins 2.0 engine which is written in VB6 (an old coding language)

Features:
-Complete Pokemon system
-Complete Battle System
-Complete Trade System (You can set trade-able Pokemon/Items)
-Complete Moves System
-Complete Item System
-Global Spawn System
-Player Customization
-PvP system (Kind of buggy but works)
-Very easy to edit and modify
And a lot more.

Media:
Video of some of the features (Not mine)

Downloads:

(You'll need these for the game to run properly)

Note:
Client source code is located in Client/Src
Server source code is located in Server/Src

Tutorial:
1. Download and install the runtime libraries
2. Download the server and client files
3. Extract both folders to your desired directory
4. Go into the server folder and run Server.exe
5. Run the client and have fun

The Runtime Libraries link is broken, can u re-up please ? :eek:tt:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
racegod - [Release] Pokemon Earth Online Server + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/lky5vm

Help? :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please re upload tjhe (You'll need these for the game to run properly)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
succes for me ! How to ccompile ? Information for edition to map ? I need VB6 link 64B please

Last edited:
Reaction score
Playing around with this.
converting overworld sprites to 4x4 animated sheets instead of 1x12 so we can convert to rmxp pokemon essentials resources. Zeak and myself are picking this project up and recruiting some staff.

racegod - [Release] Pokemon Earth Online Server + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: 12/1/19
I have been modifying the registration, before if you selected male or female nothing changed, now we have new base sprites and the gender will matter, i also am creating a character creation screen to further the customizations. Additionally i added more starters. The base pokemon data provided only goes to gen 5 but that will be fixed later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you go about editing the bin files for the accounts? I have this working on my home network, but I want to be able to edit the bin files.

Reaction score

You can edit the bin files for the accounts via the server console on 'Players' tab, click 'Edit Player' and select the .bin file. You would need to edit the server source to edit any options for the bin files. (or code your own editor)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every time I open the server and then the client it says my client is outdated

oEixzWv - [Release] Pokemon Earth Online Server + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the upload, I'm new to all of this and have a quick question. I have the server and game working fine but am wanting to edit the game such as additional items, clothing ect. what do i use to edit the game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While you’re logged into an admin or gm account, hit the Insert key for the admin panel.
thanks for the fast reply, how do I edit an account to become a gm? i have looked in the files and can't find any other accounts apart from the ones i created and checked the player edit on the server and cant see an option cheers

thanks for the fast reply, how do I edit an account to become a gm? i have looked in the files and can't find any other accounts apart from the ones i created and checked the player edit on the server and cant see an option cheers

No need i figured it out, cheers tho :)

Back