Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Pokemon Helios

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in providing the missings files and images ! I will re-release this source again. :) After working on its security issues and minor glitches.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Message me on Skype (iamabbas7) for sources of Pokemon Vortex (pokemonvortex.com) pokemon dusk (pokemondusk.net) Pokemon Legends (pokemonlegends.com)

Hi send invite right now in skype if you can acc...

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Pokemon Helios[Pkmnhelios.net] & Pokemon Dusk[pkmndusk.in]

Hey, I am using the Pokemon Helios source code and I have set '1' for Admin & even '1' for Mod in the Database for my user. But still when I visit the staff/mod page, it tells that only mod/staff members can visit this page. What I am missing? or its a bug?

Please can someone release the 'Pokemon Dusk' source code? Working fine? Pokemon Helios source code have many bugs..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Pokemon Helios[Pkmnhelios.net] & Pokemon Dusk[pkmndusk.in]

Hey, I am using the Pokemon Helios source code and I have set '1' for Admin & even '1' for Mod in the Database for my user. But still when I visit the staff/mod page, it tells that only mod/staff members can visit this page. What I am missing? or its a bug?

Please can someone release the 'Pokemon Dusk' source code? Working fine? Pokemon Helios source code have many bugs..
Logout then in again it's to do with sessions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source of helios is revised and released again.. To download it check

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I have the Pokemon Helios files and the database. I have then used 000hosting to host the website. I uploaded the database to phpMyAdmin and I can change the database. However when I try and access the website I come across the message "Error connecting to the database!". I then came across the config.php and found where to change the database location. Heres the code I changed it to, (I have blanked out sensetive information):

$connection = Mysql_connect('mysql#.000webhost.com', 'a1xxx34x_admin', '******');

f (!$connection) {
include '_header.php';
echo '<div class="error">Error connecting to the database!</div>';
//if (isset($_SESSION['admin']) && $_SESSION['admin']==1) { echo mysql_error(); }
include '_footer.php';
die();
}

$dbSelected = mysql_select_db('a1xxx34x_soul');

This however didn't solve my problem and I still get the same message. Could someone please help? I'm not sure there is another file to change or thats not how you connect to the database .

Thanks in advance :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Pokemon Helios[Pkmnhelios.net] &amp; Pokemon Dusk[pkmndusk.in]

I have fixed my problem but am now in another problem...
Once I have created my account I went into phpMyAdmin and changed it so I should have admin privileges. However, going into the game I couldn't access admin features. Does anyone know why this might be? I have changed the part in the 'users' table where is says 'admin' to 1, this should work but it doesn't. Is there something somewhere else I have to change?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Pokemon Helios[Pkmnhelios.net] &amp; Pokemon Dusk[pkmndusk.in]

Is there something somewhere else I have to change?

I noticed a lot of things wrong with the code in this release. Short tags is only one of many issues with it. It took me a good few hours to clean it up, but it's still not very secure. I wouldn't use it in public, personally. I'm going to clean it up and make it a lot harder to SQL inject.

Personal irkings aside, the problem is actually in config.php.
Code:
@session_save_path("tmp");
This will work in singular directories, but not the way they have it split up into multiple directories.
I changed it to
Code:
@session_save_path(realpath(dirname($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'])) . '/tmp');
This will reflect the ROOT. / So, if you have (as I do) a folder for this separate, say poke, just make a tmp directory in the htdocs/public_html folder of your server.

or

Code:
@session_save_path(realpath(dirname($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'])) . '<your dir>/tmp');
(without < >)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have error on register wen i go complate register i get this error "Could not open socket"

Back