Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Pokemoncreed.net source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think i dont have to say much, i give you pokemoncreed.net source code -
fast download it before AlanDu abuse these files.

All included (Database, files etc.)
Size: ~160mb

Hoster 1:
Hoster 2:

Password:
uUGS5yRxWWubyP99
Pokemoncreed source sucks, pokemoncreed.net sucks, AlanDu sucks

in my opinion these files are useless, tons of crap
have fun with it

regards:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did a scan and it looks like its free of virsuses.. Can you unban me in your rpg btw user: minojsos7

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Mega:

I do not take responsibility for the downloading. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its crap. Trust me. You cannot set this up as it requires special PHP configuration.

You actually can set this up. I have successfully did this many times. Be warned, all you dumb idiots who want to use the source don't be angry if your domain gets shutdown within the few weeks.

Btw, I hope this isn't the download link I gave out a long time ago. If it is, I'm deleting it. The source for this game is VERY buggy and a lot of things won't work due to things being missing. Have fun everyone!

Reaction score
You actually can set this up. I have successfully did this many times. Be warned, all you dumb idiots who want to use the source don't be angry if your domain gets shutdown within the few weeks.

Btw, I hope this isn't the download link I gave out a long time ago. If it is, I'm deleting it. The source for this game is VERY buggy and a lot of things won't work due to things being missing. Have fun everyone!

I Love you think you have authority over stuff, its pretty cute.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WOW I've never seen someone using PHP as bad as the creator of this poop, amazing! much spaghetti

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HillBilly I highly doubt that would happen. One look will let them see it's messy whether or not they can code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thnx for the source btw.. 100% working but a few bug errors.. i can fix em' myself!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lolol Creed's source is the worst source ever seen ...

I got orignal creed's source if anyone needs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here it is i will delete it after a day's time download it if u can

add reputation to me maybe :')

Back