Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a long time of thinking I came too the conclusion the improved source of Pokémon-Sky should be open source and stay open source.

I've majorly improved the core, Added PDO (a lot of mysql functions need to be replaced before it is PHP7 ready), removed a lot of "very" insecure and leaky code and added a bunch of new features:
  • An awesome battle system overhaul! (Both above and under the hood, check the screenshots).
  • Animated Pokémon(.gif),
  • Kalos,
  • Mega Pokémon,
  • Mega stone drops,
  • Multiplayer Blackjack,
  • A better friends system,
  • A better profile,
  • User specific shops,
  • Missions,
  • A better referal system,
  • A better News system and an awesome Facebook chat

And much more!

**I haven't invested time in translating, you might need to replace some hard coded dutch language strings.

If i feel fit i will add minor patches now and then, be nice and add a little credit to me "darkshifty".

Code:
Tested server configuration:
Apache (enable short tags)
PHP: 5.6.30 (install the module mbstring)
MySQL: 5.6.37 (disable strict mode)
Charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

pokeworld2.PNG - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums pokeworld.PNG - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums screenshot.PNG - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, can u plz tell me how is the map working?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source supports PHP5.6 you probably have it set to a higher version...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
orea said:

please help me

see thishttps://www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_have_different_php_versions/
or simple rewrite code to php 7 isnt dificult, seems u also have a directory error maybe paste name wrong or something check it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this amazing release... to bad I couldn´t figure out why I´m getting the following error....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\phpStudy\PHPTutorial\WWW\rpg-master\index.php on line 638

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this amazing release... to bad I couldn´t figure out why I´m getting the following error....
Did you adjust the index.php? it looks like that you've added new brackets(without closing them)
Try reuploading the index.php
--------------------------
Sorry the solution to this is to enable short open tags:
1. Click on the wampserver tray icon.
2. Go to PHP. Then PHP Settings
3. Enable short open tag.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you adjust the index.php? it looks like that you've added new brackets(without closing them)
Try reuploading the index.php

Didnt touched the files at all.... :eek:

EDIT: Fixed the problem by switching from apache to nginx. Now I got another problem when trying to import the db.

[h=1]Error[/h] SQL query:
CREATE TABLE `gebruikers` ( `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `aanmeld_datum` datetime NOT NULL, `datum` datetime NOT NULL, `account_code` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `username` varchar(12) NOT NULL, `wachtwoord` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `email` varchar(40) NOT NULL, `profielfoto` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'images/you/Ash-red.png', `cover` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'images/cover.png', `views` int(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `ip_aangemeld` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `ip_ingelogd` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `premiumaccount` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `admin` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `test` tinyint(2) NOT NULL, `spec` tinyint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `Adminstatus` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `wereld` varchar(6) NOT NULL, `silver` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75', `gold` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '300', `bank` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `storten` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '5', `store` text, `profilestore` longtext,[...]
MySQL said:
#1067 - Invalid default value for 'reclameAanSinds'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on the source to make it PHP 7.0 ready.
Won't change anything on the source until its ready for PHP 7.0.

When i got files ready, i might upload them here so people can use them too.

Didnt touched the files at all.... :eek:

EDIT: Fixed the problem by switching from apache to nginx. Now I got another problem when trying to import the db.

How are you importing the DB? Since there should be no problem importing the SQL file at all..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks nearly running....

darkshifty - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums

Tryed both... import the sql file and tryed to import only the text....

darkshifty - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums

This is line 2590 in the .sql file, this is the line which is causing the error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the way you import the file is incorrect and your server configuration might not be correct.

I am running:

Apache (enable short tags)
PHP: 5.6.30 (install the module mbstring)
MySQL: 5.6.37 (disable strict mode)
Charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks nearly running....

Tryed both... import the sql file and tryed to import only the text....

This is line 2590 in the .sql file, this is the line which is causing the error.

You can also try to copy everything thats in the .sql file and paste it in the SQL tab of PHPMyAdmin.
It worked for me and had no errors at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post

I've edited some files to make the source work on PHP 7.0/7.1
Just extract those files, fill in the data of your database in the config.php file and you'll see a running index page.

Maybe DarkShifty will add this to the git of the source. :cool:

This is just the start, and not much effort has been put in since i downloaded the source because of time.
I will work on the source tomorrow evening, so more updates will follow :w00t:

Code:
Remove the error reporting from the Index.php to deny all the notices (i'll try to fix them in the near future)

Screenshot_1 - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums
Also in this screenshot, deny the notices since i've got my error reporting turned ON

View attachment PokeWorld.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new, and I don't know how to fix this error

-------Update-------

I change display_errors in php.ini into Off, then it didn't show the errors anymore, but I dont know does it affect to the game's engine?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new, and I don't know how to fix this error

-------Update-------

I change display_errors in php.ini into Off, then it didn't show the errors anymore, but I dont know does it affect to the game's engine?

As long as those errors in your screenshots are only Notices, nope. It won't affect the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mirochan: it seems that your cache dir isn't writeable, if you have a xamp or wamp try editing the folder rights. it should take half off the notices.

Looks good! i will add most of your changes and add a credit :cool: thanks mate!

Sorry for the double post

I've edited some files to make the source work on PHP 7.0/7.1
Just extract those files, fill in the data of your database in the config.php file and you'll see a running index page.

Maybe DarkShifty will add this to the git of the source. :cool:

This is just the start, and not much effort has been put in since i downloaded the source because of time.
I will work on the source tomorrow evening, so more updates will follow :w00t:

Code:
Remove the error reporting from the Index.php to deny all the notices (i'll try to fix them in the near future)

View attachment 161474
Also in this screenshot, deny the notices since i've got my error reporting turned ON

View attachment 161473

Back