[RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Ultimate Member Mugaru is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    158Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by d3nniL View Post
    It looks nearly running....




    Tryed both... import the sql file and tryed to import only the text....



    This is line 2590 in the .sql file, this is the line which is causing the error.
    You can also try to copy everything thats in the .sql file and paste it in the SQL tab of PHPMyAdmin.
    It worked for me and had no errors at all.

  2. #17
    Ultimate Member Mugaru is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    158Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Sorry for the double post

    I've edited some files to make the source work on PHP 7.0/7.1
    Just extract those files, fill in the data of your database in the config.php file and you'll see a running index page.

    Maybe DarkShifty will add this to the git of the source.

    This is just the start, and not much effort has been put in since i downloaded the source because of time.
    I will work on the source tomorrow evening, so more updates will follow

    Code:
    Remove the error reporting from the Index.php to deny all the notices (i'll try to fix them in the near future)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	468.5 KB 
ID:	161474
    Also in this screenshot, deny the notices since i've got my error reporting turned ON

    PokeWorld.zip
    Last edited by Mugaru; 1 Week Ago at 11:03 AM. Reason: Updated the attachment

  3. #18
    Newbie mirochan is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    Thành phố HLocation
    1Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Hello, I'm new, and I don't know how to fix this error
    https://imgur.com/a/heQkd

    -------Update-------

    I change display_errors in php.ini into Off, then it didn't show the errors anymore, but I dont know does it affect to the game's engine?
    Last edited by mirochan; 1 Week Ago at 12:16 PM.

  4. #19
    Ultimate Member Mugaru is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    158Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Quote Originally Posted by mirochan View Post
    Hello, I'm new, and I don't know how to fix this error
    https://imgur.com/a/heQkd

    -------Update-------

    I change display_errors in php.ini into Off, then it didn't show the errors anymore, but I dont know does it affect to the game's engine?
    As long as those errors in your screenshots are only Notices, nope. It won't affect the game.

  5. #20
    Registered darkshifty is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    @mirochan: it seems that your cache dir isn't writeable, if you have a xamp or wamp try editing the folder rights. it should take half off the notices.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Looks good! i will add most of your changes and add a credit thanks mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugaru View Post
    Sorry for the double post

    I've edited some files to make the source work on PHP 7.0/7.1
    Just extract those files, fill in the data of your database in the config.php file and you'll see a running index page.

    Maybe DarkShifty will add this to the git of the source.

    This is just the start, and not much effort has been put in since i downloaded the source because of time.
    I will work on the source tomorrow evening, so more updates will follow

    Code:
    Remove the error reporting from the Index.php to deny all the notices (i'll try to fix them in the near future)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	468.5 KB 
ID:	161474
    Also in this screenshot, deny the notices since i've got my error reporting turned ON

    PokeWorld.zip

  6. #21
    Registered Horikita is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    I'm getting this error, can anyone help me ?

    I have not changed anything at index.php

    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\wamp64\www\poketest\index.php on line 642

  7. #22
    Registered darkshifty is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    1. Click on the wampserver tray icon.
    2. Go to PHP. Then PHP Settings
    3. Enable short open tag.


    Quote Originally Posted by Horikita View Post
    I'm getting this error, can anyone help me ?

    I have not changed anything at index.php

    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\wamp64\www\poketest\index.php on line 642

  8. #23
    Registered Horikita is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Thank you very much, the error did not appear any more, but now has another error, I tried to create a new user in MySQL and change the password, but it did not work, I will send a print of the error and configuration file.
    https://i.imgur.com/CZyQKSb.png

  9. #24
    Registered JasonDev is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    6Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Horikita View Post
    Thank you very much, the error did not appear any more, but now has another error, I tried to create a new user in MySQL and change the password, but it did not work, I will send a print of the error and configuration file
    What's your PHP version?

  10. #25
    Newbie garall94 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Almost have a full english translation done. My fingers hurt from all the typing. More than likely it will be an extremely rough translation, but it will be easier to work out the kinks down the line for those looking for an english version of this awesome release. All the text is 3/4 done, after that I will work on changing the coded values to english.

  11. #26
    Registered Horikita is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonDev View Post
    What's your PHP version?
    I use version 5.6.25

  12. #27
    Registered darkshifty is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    @Horikita: You need to edit your php ini and disable warnings, find the value error_reporting and change it to:

    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

    Mind that keeping error reporting on while developing makes it a lot easier.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @garall94: Note that there are translation files in the source already, they aren't complete and indeed some values are hardcoded. I will work on a solution to set a language soon.

  13. #28
    Registered Horikita is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    @Horikita: You need to edit your php ini and disable warnings, find the value error_reporting and change it to:

    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

    Mind that keeping error reporting on while developing makes it a lot easier.

    I found the file and changed it as you said, but it still keeps giving the same error

  14. #29
    Ultimate Member Mugaru is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    158Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Horikita View Post
    I found the file and changed it as you said, but it still keeps giving the same error
    Try it without a MySQL password.. seems like there is no password set for your MySQL?

  15. #30
    Registered darkshifty is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Horikita View Post
    I found the file and changed it as you said, but it still keeps giving the same error
    You need to restart the server :-)




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement