Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff

Put Community First
Reaction score
@d3nniL I imagine it was mostly just the fact it's using mysql rather than mysqli or PDO functions, mysql functions were deprecated after PHP 5.5/5.6. Part of the reason I haven't tested. I might have my own spin off in future that's updated in terms of PHP and will run in newer versions. But that'll be a long way off as there's a lot of code to make :).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@d3nniL I imagine it was mostly just the fact it's using mysql rather than mysqli or PDO functions, mysql functions were deprecated after PHP 5.5/5.6. Part of the reason I haven't tested. I might have my own spin off in future that's updated in terms of PHP and will run in newer versions. But that'll be a long way off as there's a lot of code to make :).

I stopped with PHP when those mysql functions has been changed.... long time ago now.
Anyway even if it seems to look like it would work, I still couldn`t login yet because I can`t get this captcha working.... I pasted the api-key but the captcha is still not showing. Anyone mind to explain how to fix the captcha?
Meanwhile I translated some of the files... :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I stopped with PHP when those mysql functions has been changed.... long time ago now.
Anyway even if it seems to look like it would work, I still couldn`t login yet because I can`t get this captcha working.... I pasted the api-key but the captcha is still not showing. Anyone mind to explain how to fix the captcha?
Meanwhile I translated some of the files... :p

On localhost google recaptcha isn't working, the best you can do is open up register.php and replace the following line:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832][B]if [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](intval([/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]$responseKeys[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][[/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"success"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]]) !== [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) {[/COLOR]

to this:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832][B]if [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](intval([/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]$responseKeys[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][[/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"success"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]]) !== [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1 [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]&& [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]==[/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]2[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) {[/COLOR]

I've also added a major update today, be sure to remove your global definitions file and update the database before opening your website.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On localhost google recaptcha isn't working, the best you can do is open up register.php and replace the following line:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832][B]if [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](intval([/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]$responseKeys[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][[/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"success"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]]) !== [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) {[/COLOR]

to this:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832][B]if [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](intval([/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA]$responseKeys[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6][[/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"success"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]]) !== [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1 [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]&& [/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]==[/COLOR][COLOR=#6897BB]2[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) {[/COLOR]

I've also added a major update today, be sure to remove your global definitions file and update the database before opening your website.

Ohhh okay... Updated the files and db.... removed the global definitions file and removed it from index file.

But if I change the lines like you said and I try to register an account he only goes back to the index if you press on "Register".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ohhh okay... Updated the files and db.... removed the global definitions file and removed it from index file.

But if I change the lines like you said and I try to register an account he only goes back to the index if you press on "Register".

Yes, it should log you in once you create an account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to delete captcha ?
darkshifty - [RELEASE] Pokeworld - a major improved Pokémon-SKY spinoff - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updated the source with updated PHP7 compatible pages

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already enable short tag and save the document and restart the xampp server but still gives me this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp5.6\htdocs\pokeworld\index.php on line 638

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone explain me how to install this?
This is so complicate...
Thank you so much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aha, wait... You have it defined twice. If you scroll down you will see that short open tag is mentioned again and is set to off

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made some files PHP ready :-D
Just upload the new version from the git when darkshifty added it to the git :)

View attachment pokeworld.zip

Next update will be Work, battles, trainer battles etc.
Hope to have this done next weekend so the game will be almost playable on a PHP 7.0 server :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the files darkshifty, also nice work in supporting the community Mugaru :D. If I had the time I'd have changed all the functions and such but as I'm sure you're finding, there's a lot to change to PDO :).

Thanks for sharing the files darkshifty, also nice work in supporting the community Mugaru :D. If I had the time I'd have changed all the functions and such but as I'm sure you're finding, there's a lot to change to PDO :).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its a pleasure :)! And yes, there is a lot to change to PDO! But i like to do it :)

Back