Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RMXP] Legends of Kanto Kit - With RMXOS / PVP / Trade

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
t4lfM - [RMXP] Legends of Kanto Kit - With RMXOS / PVP / Trade - RaGEZONE Forums

Release include :
Kanto & Johto Maps
16 Badges
Gen 1-6 with Mega Evolution
3D Sprites
PVP / Trade (GTS)
See Other People (RMXOS)
Red/Blue Story Line with Gold/Silver
Pokemon World Tournament
Mini-Games
Battle Tower
Pokemon Contest
Berry Blending (Sorta)

Download Link:

Game /w Servers / Source

Game Script (Place in Data Folder)

^Fixes Pokemon Switching Bug

If you wish to add-on to the kit let me know
here is my contact info

Contact Info
Zeak6464 on Skype

Online Commands
Are found in the "Function" Script.
If In-Game type "/help" to show the commands!
Thanks to -DefaulT for posting commands

Commands
Ex. /cmd paramater

Permision Group Names
Code:
ADMIN = "Super Administrator"
2NDADMIN = "Administrator"
MOD = "Moderator"

Admin Commands (inherits secondary admin, mod, and normal commands):
Code:
/admin USERNAME

Secondary Admin Commands (inherits mod, and normal commands):
Code:
/mod USERNAME
/revoke USERNAME
/kickall
/pass USERNAME NEWPASS
/gpass GUILDNAME NEWPASS
/eval SCRIPTNAME
/geval SCRIPTNAME
/seval SCRIPTNAME
/sql SCRIPTNAME

Moderator Commands (inherits normal commands):
Code:
/kick USERNAME
/ban USERNAME
/unban USERNAME
/global MESSAGE

Descriptions:
Code:
[B][U]# Admin commands[/U][/B]
     ['admin']  = 'Gives a player the permission group of a Secondary Admin.'

[B][U]    # Secondary Admin commands[/U][/B]
    ['mod']     = 'Gives a player the permission group of a Moderator.'
    ['revoke'] = 'Revokes all permissions from a player. This works only on players that have a lower permission group.'
    ['kickall']  = 'Kicks all connected players with a lower permission group.'
    ['pass']    = 'Changes the password of a player forcibly. This can be used to help players that have forgotten their password.'
    ['gpass']  = 'Changes the password of a guild forcibly. This can be used to help players that have forgotten their guild\'s password.'
    ['eval']     = 'Executes an RGSS script on your machine.'
    ['geval']   = 'Executes an RGSS script on every connected player.'
    ['seval']   = 'Executes an RGSS script on the server.'
    ['sql']       = 'Executes an SQL command on the server.'

[B][U]    # Moderator commands[/U][/B]
    ['kick']           = 'Kick a player. This works only on players that have a lower permission group.'
    ['ban']           = 'Bans and kicks a player. This works only on players that have a lower permission group.'
    ['unban']       = 'Unbans a player. This works only on players that have a lower permission group.'
    ['global']       = 'Sends a global message to all currently connected players.'

[B][U]    # Normal commands[/U][/B]
     ['w']             = 'Sends a whisper message to a player. Nobody else receives the message. The player does not have to be on the same map.'
     ['wr']            = 'Sends a whisper message to the player lastly used with /w. See /w command for more information.'
     ['me']          = 'Displays the message as action.'
     ['trade']       = 'Sends a trade request to another player. Only one request can be sent at the time. Timeout for requests is 15 seconds.'
     ['newpass'] = 'Changes your password.'
     ['y']             = 'Answers YES to the action request with the given ID.'
     ['n']             = 'Answers NO to the action request with the given ID.'
     ['req']         = 'Displays a list of currently active action requests.'
     ['cancel']    = 'Cancels the action request with the given ID. Works only requests that have been sent by you.'
     ['cmd']       = 'Lists all available chat commands depending on your permission group.'
     ['help']       = 'Explains a command. If no command is specified, it lists all available chat commands depending on your permission group.'

[B][U]    # Buddy List commands[/U][/B]
     ['badd']       = 'Requests to adds a user for the Buddy List.'
     ['bremove'] = 'Removes a player from the Buddy List and removes you from the other player\'s buddy list.'
     ['bshow']    = 'Displays all players in your Buddy List. Their online status is also displayed.'

[B][U]    # PM commands[/U][/B]
     ['pmsend']    = 'Sends a message to a player in the Buddy List.'
     ['pmunread'] = 'Gets a list of all unread messages.'
     ['pmall']        = 'Gets a list of all messages.'
     ['pmopen']    = 'Displays a specific message and marks it as read.'
     ['pmdelete']  = 'Deletes a specific message.'
     ['pmdelall']   = 'Deletes all messages in the inbox.'
     ['pmstatus']  = 'Gets the number of PMs and the number of maximum PMs allowed in the inbox.'

[B][U]    # Guild commands[/U][/B]
     ['gcreate']     = 'Creates a new guild with you as leader.'
     ['gnewpass'] = 'Changes the password of your guild.'
     ['gdisband']  = 'Disbands your guild.'
     ['gtransfer']  = 'Transfers leadership of your guild to another player. The other player must be a member of your guild.'
     ['ginvite']    = 'Invites a player into your guild.'
     ['gremove'] = 'Removes a player from your guild.'
     ['gleave']    = 'Leaves the current guild.'
     ['gmsg']      = 'Sends a message to all guild members that are currently online.'
     ['ginfo']       = 'Displays information about your guild.'

How to change ScreenSize
Code:
Go to [U]Configuraciones[/U] ([B]Lines 19-21[/B])

How to change controls
Code:
[U]PokemonControls[/U] & [U]Function[/U] ([B]Line 2811[/B])

How To Edit
Code:
Make an "[B].ini[/B]" file name it [B]Editor[/B]
Copy the "[B]Game.exe[/B]" and rename it "[B]Editor.exe[/B]"

[B]Put[/B] this in the "[B].ini[/B]" file
[Game]
Library=RGSS102E.dll
Scripts=Data\EditorScripts.rxdata
Title=LOK Kit
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=

Known Bugs
Code:
Map 
Random Clicking Noise in Storage
Full Screen

Credit:
(Scripts + Other)

(Scripts + System)

(RPGXP:Engine)

REP+
Please Click HERE!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this an advertisement or are you releasing the source?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a great project, and I'm sure the community will benefit from it. Thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
asd - [RMXP] Legends of Kanto Kit - With RMXOS / PVP / Trade - RaGEZONE Forums
i encountered this error when trying to switch thw order between two pokemons in my party.
i guess the specified functions does not exists( if i commend out the $PokemonTemp.dependentEvents.refresh_sprite the error does not happen, but in oeder fo the switch to be made visible in the HUD , i hae to enter another map instance ( Example leave poke lab).

Also i noticed a glitch in the batle scene. The pokemons attack sprites seem to appear on the wrong places ( or monetarily for example eve's sprite gets switched with ratata's when ratata attacks with tackle), or the effects appear on the top left of the screen. I dont know if anyone else pumped into theese glitches, so i'm just reporting them just in case :)

overall though it's a nicely done pokemon game :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 147789
i encountered this error when trying to switch thw order between two pokemons in my party.
i guess the specified functions does not exists( if i commend out the $PokemonTemp.dependentEvents.refresh_sprite the error does not happen, but in oeder fo the switch to be made visible in the HUD , i hae to enter another map instance ( Example leave poke lab).

Also i noticed a glitch in the batle scene. The pokemons attack sprites seem to appear on the wrong places ( or monetarily for example eve's sprite gets switched with ratata's when ratata attacks with tackle), or the effects appear on the top left of the screen. I dont know if anyone else pumped into theese glitches, so i'm just reporting them just in case :)

overall though it's a nicely done pokemon game :)

Okay i fixed the issue with the Switching Pokemon
so here i uploaded my script file :

I can't figure out why it does that atks in the wrong spots....

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay i fixed the issue with the Switching Pokemon
so here i uploaded my script file :

I can't figure out why it does that atks in the wrong spots....

maybe it's because originaly the game had different resolution.( at least from what i've seen in the indedb's website screenshots). Maybe in the places where height and width is defined ( when creating attack effects) an adjustement is needed to fit the new resolution. Maybe this is what causes the full screen bug too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

maybe it's because originaly the game had different resolution.( at least from what i've seen in the indedb's website screenshots). Maybe in the places where height and width is defined ( when creating attack effects) an adjustement is needed to fit the new resolution. Maybe this is what causes the full screen bug too.

Maybe ...
With v.85 i used DS style but had to change due back to old due to RMX-OS system to make it compatible again...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in which files do you define the style? ( width, heights, screen etc?) maybe we can find what is causing this if we "play" a litle with theese settings :)

maybe what needs to be changed is the pbShowAnimation function (but i cant seem to find where that method is defined. it is called inside the PokeBattle_MoveEffects but i cant find the definition of the method ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in which files do you define the style? ( width, heights, screen etc?) maybe we can find what is causing this if we "play" a litle with theese settings :)

maybe what needs to be changed is the pbShowAnimation function ?

Configuraciones & others but can't remember

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have a few questions for anyone fluent with this release, or Markz's. Is the PvP and trade like a regular MMO? Do players walk up to each other and either type a command or right click each other to initiate a battle or trade? Or is it done more like the DS games where you go to a room like the union room and trade/battle. Also, have you done any stress tests on this system? I've only fiddled with Markz's release a couple times a year or so ago, so my knowledge on this engine is limited.

Thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do have a few questions for anyone fluent with this release, or Markz's. Is the PvP and trade like a regular MMO? Do players walk up to each other and either type a command or right click each other to initiate a battle or trade? Or is it done more like the DS games where you go to a room like the union room and trade/battle. Also, have you done any stress tests on this system? I've only fiddled with Markz's release a couple times a year or so ago, so my knowledge on this engine is limited.

Thanks in advance

A command would need to be added ...
but actually everything is done by Friend code ...
in your "PokeGear" there is a Trade & Battle buttons
Click on either and it have you type in your friend's Friend code ,
So this allows to the players to battle anywere at any time as long as
both the players type in the correct FC's

But you can still walk around and chat with other people
right now were trying to get a tool made so people know
what there editing in the database

and
Your Welcome

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A command would need to be added ...
but actually everything is done by Friend code ...
in your "PokeGear" there is a Trade & Battle buttons
Click on either and it have you type in your friend's Friend code ,
So this allows to the players to battle anywere at any time as long as
both the players type in the correct FC's

But you can still walk around and chat with other people
right now were trying to get a tool made so people know
what there editing in the database

and
Your Welcome

Good to know. I'll check it out. Thanks again for the release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there is actually a mousce script available for RPG maker. maybe we could add functionality like, right click on playerB>> get options for trade or battle. and when for example the battle option is clicked the server will sent a request for battle to playerB of this format " playerA wants to battle you. accept? yes/no." and when accept then the battle will start.

i believe if done this way, it will be more user friedly. Dont know if its possible though( have no experience in coding RMX-OS xD)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there is actually a mousce script available for RPG maker. maybe we could add functionality like, right click on playerB>> get options for trade or battle. and when for example the battle option is clicked the server will sent a request for battle to playerB of this format " playerA wants to battle you. accept? yes/no." and when accept then the battle will start.

i believe if done this way, it will be more user friedly. Dont know if its possible though( have no experience in coding RMX-OS xD)

Im actually working on that right now ...

If you wish to try to get it working here you go
<--- Source im trying to add in

Last edited:
Back