• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tool] Grab Pokemon Info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this would be of any use to anyone, I made this about a year ago for the Pokemon Vortex Release that happened.

What it does:
- Pretty much it just go to the designated website and grabs the pokemon information from it. Such as name, ability, move sets, etc.

How to use it:
1. Start it
2. Click on the First Drop down and choose something from there.
3. If you wanna extract single Pokemon Name/Move/Ability/Type information, choose a name from the second drop down and click 'Grab Info' and 'Extract'. If you wanna extract all the names, just click extract on the bottom, a dialog will ask you if you wanna extract all the info and click yes. and it'll create a .SQL file with all the information in the same place the exe is.

Source:
Built Using C#, VS2017
Cross-platform: Unknown, since I don't own a Linux or MacOS computer. But all this really uses is HTMLNodes, so I don't see why it wouldn't be

while it's not perfect, it get's the job done.

If anyone has any issue with this being posted/released, let me know and I'll remove it. Or a Mod will. This is really for anyone who wants it.

Back