Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool] Grab Pokemon Info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this would be of any use to anyone, I made this about a year ago for the Pokemon Vortex Release that happened.

What it does:
- Pretty much it just go to the designated website and grabs the pokemon information from it. Such as name, ability, move sets, etc.

How to use it:
1. Start it
2. Click on the First Drop down and choose something from there.
3. If you wanna extract single Pokemon Name/Move/Ability/Type information, choose a name from the second drop down and click 'Grab Info' and 'Extract'. If you wanna extract all the names, just click extract on the bottom, a dialog will ask you if you wanna extract all the info and click yes. and it'll create a .SQL file with all the information in the same place the exe is.

Source:
Built Using C#, VS2017
Cross-platform: Unknown, since I don't own a Linux or MacOS computer. But all this really uses is HTMLNodes, so I don't see why it wouldn't be

while it's not perfect, it get's the job done.

If anyone has any issue with this being posted/released, let me know and I'll remove it. Or a Mod will. This is really for anyone who wants it.

Back