Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity 3D]Pokemon Unity

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
chantroitudo - [Unity 3D]Pokemon Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Readme on first realease

PKU was in development for about a year before I could not continue working on the project. Rather than let it die, I released the source as is.Naturally this leaves it in a fairly incomplete state, albeit functional.
There's a lot of legacy code left over from when I was learning to use Unity, so some scripts (namely the PC and Bag interfaces) are functional though implemented rather poorly.
I'm hoping that the PokÈmon Game Development Community will be able to continue my work and eventually get this project into a fully functional state.

If you need to contact me regarding the project for any reason, you can reach me via my , or the although I can't guarantee when I'll see it or how much I can help. I will try though.

---------------------------
Downloads
Unity Project:
Playable Tech Demo:
Pokémon Unity TUTORIAL:
Disclaimer

The Unity Project is released AS IS, thus there is a lot of functionality not fully programmed in. Rather than let the project die I decided to release it how it is currently. The bulk of the necessities have been done however. Let's see what kinds of amazing things can come from the community with this.

Note: I'm not the Creator of the Game

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats is an interesant project, was the perfect way to create new versions for pokemon an also Online it

Back