Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repost How to Setup a Pokenet server [Pictures]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello any fix with the NO TEXT PROBLEM?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi uhm, this is my first attempt at setting up a pokenet server and i've gotten pretty far and i was wandering if one of you would be able to add me on skype or something and connect to teamviewer with me to make sure that i have this set up right because im having a few slight issues with the server and ect.

hi uhm, this is my first attempt at setting up a pokenet server and i've gotten pretty far and i was wandering if one of you would be able to add me on skype or something and connect to teamviewer with me to make sure that i have this set up right because im having a few slight issues with the server and ect.

Also, it opens up an error.txt and inside that it says "Server requires a settings parameter"

IM also gonna put up a picture of what happens when i try to run the pokeconnect.bat because nothing works whenever i try to run something WhatsWron - Repost How to Setup a Pokenet server [Pictures] - RaGEZONE Forums :/.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just what wrong here.. cant register id.. it said account server is currently offline..

fail - Repost How to Setup a Pokenet server [Pictures] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to i fix 'The account server is currently offline. Please try it again later'

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
INFO: Items database loaded.
Move Learning Manager started.
Wed Jul 16 01:30:13 CST 2014 WARN:class org.newdawn.slick.opengl.PNGImageData failed to read the data

and the client failed to load introandgym

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Login failed, please try again!

any solution for this?

i already registered

Back