Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragezone's Trade-Based Community Launches Tomorrow

Reaction score
Hi,

Tomorrow I will be integrating a global system into ragezone which will effectively overhaul ragezone into a more trade based community, the system will allow users to leave feedback for buyers and sellers alike, from here users are also able to specify what they are looking for.

My aim now is to expand ragezone into a trusted resource for buying/selling within the mmorpg community. We have been online for many many years and over these years myself and our staff have committed a great portion of our time to the development of mmorpg servers, with the expansion of trading we hope to increase the community here at large.

So, if you are looking to trade that mmorpg account, sell or even buy, then our system will be perfect for you! If you are wanting to offload some console games or a console itself, then our system is perfect for you, we got allot of options with this! Also, I have some PS3 games (Pal) that I shall be wanting to trade soon too so keep an eye out (lol).

Thanks.

MentaL

Back