Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE updates - subscriber changes and community sections

Reaction score
The entertainment section has been changed back into a single area instead of having the videos in a seperate subsection.

The Lounge / Spamzilla has been moved into the subscriber only section. I have however brought some relevant threads from the past few weeks into the outerwold so everyone can continue any discussions they already had going. The "last person posting" thread has been moved from the lounge to Mental's lair/Alpha section. Mental's lair has now been switched to not counting post count to allow for the huge thread.(please pm me if you think I missed your thread).

Both these changes will make the community sections much more like the old days. With the lounge area gone post away and get to know everyone in the outerworld section here.

Anyone wishing to subscribe click here. If you cannot pay via Nochex and still wish to subscribe please send me a PM.

The sections are nothing without you guys so have a read through some of the threads and in the outerworld and make your own footprint in the ragezone community.

If you haven't already then check out episode 1 of RaGEZONE RaGECAST.

Back