Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz Online gets new server development section

Reaction score
Hi,

I wish to comment on something I randomly had found whilst browsing youtube, LINK, the part I am quoting is;

I don't have a website that updates are posted on. I'm not sure, but I think a site called Ragezone.com is trying to take credit for my team's work.

Under no circumstances am I or any of the ragezone staff are stealing or claiming work, when infact, these files are released along time ago before any teams appeared, you must remember the files are "OFFICIAL" files and not emulated.. and are the legal property of MAIET.

Any such information of emulation or so forth, is untrue. Recent review of the video and evidence posted via members of the forums, indicate that the server was indeed the origins of ragezone and its members who are releasing and helping , but are now being claimed by leachers, for the sake of gunz online, if anybody does wish to create a server, share, you are ment to a be a community.

Regards.

Back