Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Meet Dai, Our New Mascot and Theme

Reaction score
ZYWFrJM.png

Some of you may have noticed that RaGEZONE has had a makeover! Well spotted. I'm proud to announce the unveiling of the custom designed theme for RaGEZONE that we comissioned a little while back and also a mascot known as Dai (Welsh for David).

Dai is a representation of each and everyone of our members. He is loyal , loves games and takes pride in his developments. Dai will be seen in a lot of places when it comes to RaGEZONE including T-Shirts and other goodies, he is a representation of us and you.

Some of you may have some questions about the theme and Dai so i'll give you some Q and A below;

• Lovely theme, but what happened to the old ones?
    • They went on vacation! indefinitely!
  • This is way too bright for me, what about a darker one?
    • That is something that I plan to work on in the future but first we need to fix minor issues with this theme first.
  • What kind of name is Dai?
    • A Welsh one, i already told you!
  • How do you pronounce Dai?
    • It's like "DIE" but more of an "Aye" sound so... "Dayyyye".
  • What the hell is going on with Dai?
    • He has dual monitors to assist in his developments. A sword on his back and shoulder plating too, he is an MMO / RPG gamer and we wanted to make that as clearly visible as possible.

Thanks all!
MentaL

Back