Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageStock meetup update: Date, venue and activities

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After a decent response from the majority, the date has now been set.

July 17th 2003.

The venue is Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.

We will all meet at Newcastle Central Station from 10.00am to 12.00pm. This will allow for people to get there. If you are running late or may be a bit early, you can PM me closer to the time and ask me for my phone/mobile number.

Everyone MUST bring a mobile phone. This is so that if you get lost or are running late, you can call so we can make a rendez-vouz point to pick you up.

Since there was negative feedback about the price, I have decided to cut some of the secondary activities out. Going to the Cinema and to the LAN arena have been cut out. This will reduce the cost quite largely.

People have been asking to bring booze to RageStock and I said a firm "no." After negative responses from this, I have changed my mind and booze WILL be allowed on the conditions that:
1) You pay for it
2) You don't drink it before 6.00pm

Some people said that they wanted to make RageStock a longer time by spreading it over two days. We have decided that if there are enough people, we WILL do this. You can either book a bed and breakfast or you could bring a tent and camp behind Morphix's back garden. It is quite secure since there are metal fences from the school next to it around it.

However, I have been seriously thinking about hiring out a mini-bus. If there are enough, I will get this sorted so that a bus can take us to every location that we want to goto.

I am going to need a list of people who are DEFINETLY COMING to RageStock.

Definites:
Capricorn
Morphix
Edit:Makaveli

If you know you are coming, please post on the "News on RageStock" thread in the General Forum. I will update this regularly.

It would be great to see some of the owners of RageZone there. If possible of course. There will be little/no talk about ingame stuff and issues between one another, it will be only fun. :)

More information will follow shortly. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maka-Lyndon *If You Where Me Then You'd Be Screaming Some One Shot Me* says:
Moprh
Maka-Lyndon *If You Where Me Then You'd Be Screaming Some One Shot Me* says:
im gonna rape u at ragestock
,.-~*

Back