Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Note on Deletion and Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IF your THREAD got deleted , its because there was a REASON for doing it DO NOT COMPLAIN

IF YOU GOT BANNED for 1-7 days , do not complain ( Reason for banning was because you continued to make the thread ( or another Stupid Thread ) or even started cussing on the MODS

- Reason for any Thread to be deleted = SCAMS , Bad Threads ( Adverstiment on the wrong section )

ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT THERE's on the Stickis or already POST = Delete Thread cos you didnt USED the SEARCH

Any info is already there JUST LEARN TO Search , MODS or other members ARENT Here to give all your answer , SEARCH them , if they dont exist then ASK

( PS - IF i find anyone that posts a thread and he says he didnt found the info ,and I by USING the search Find it , i Swear I'll ban him)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back