Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Use RaGEZONE Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Another fantastic new feature on ragezone usable to all members which we call ragezone blogs. The ragezone blogs can be used to post about your daily lives, use it to express yourself or even use it to post developments on your server or emulation project, the blogs use is limitless, but you maybe asking, how do I use this? Well.. I'll show you and you will be suprised to know its very easy.

1#

To find out how to view your blog simply go to your CONTROL PANEL and scroll to the bottom left of the left hand side navigation and click "BLOG".

attachment.php

2#

Now that you have access to your blog control panel, you can control everything here. You can set the permissions of your blog to allow or disallow comments you can even set it private!. To view your blog simply click Your Blog on the left hand side, also, you can also create catagories to seperate content from personal postings to server developments, my current setup is "Personal posting" "RaGEZONE developments".

attachment.php

3#

Now you have understood the fundimentals of what you can do with he blog, you maybe asking "So how do i post?", well its simple. Simply click "Your blog" and on the left hand side it says "Post to your Blog" , its that simple!

attachment.php

4#

So you have now posted content to your blog, but how do other people view it? Well thats simple, when you visit a forum thread your actual blog posting count is actually outputted on the left hand side under your avatar, users can simply click this and it takes them to your blog, also another way to view the blog without directly visiting is simply by going to a users profile page and clicking the "blog" tab!

attachment.php

Have fun, get posting and be sure to leave a comment on my blog located HERE.

Attachments

• blog1.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,527
  • blog2.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,491
  • blog3.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,493
  • blog4.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,485
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back