Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE considering switch from vBulletin to XenForo

Reaction score
Hello,

As you saw from a previous announcement I asked whether or not we should upgrade to vBulletin 4.X , the response was a solid yes, but sadly... due to the amount of issues surrounding the project and the way vBulletin are representing themselves lately we feel that within 2011 we may possibly migrate to a new forum software called XenForo.

XenForo is created by previous vBulletin developers (Kier and Mike) and currently has overwhelming support behind them. They are making quick progress and the future is limitless , to view some features of XenForo check out the following link HERE.

Just a head's up. You can discuss my announcement HERE.

Reaction score
License has been purchased, this gives me a few months to work with it, learn and so forth. I'll also be putting up a test forum sometime tomorrow for users to play with it and get used to it.

Attachments

• xenforo.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 181
Back