Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexon's Lawsuit and RaGEZONE Escape to Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hellooooo!!!

Right then, where do I begin? Numerous years ago Nexon (MapleStory publishers) hired Mr Lloyd Korn to rid the world of MapleStory developments. Mr Korn took it upon himself to contact a previous host and had us remove the section to which I had no choice to comply (Despite the details being incorrect). A friend of mine who had been with RaGEZONE for some time called Francisco who headed FranTech offered us sponsorship (hardware) in exchange for advertising and would permit the use of MapleStory given he was fully aware of the legal situation surrounding it.

Since then, Nexon have issued several court cases against developers who are minors (Underage). During our transfer all attempts from Mr Lloyd Korn where ignored until Nexon then decided to throw down a huge lump sum of money and hired a Bradley J Freedman and unlike Lloyd this man had legitimate credentials and was also very respectful during his communication. Mr Freedman came forth with the same argument as Lloyd but had issued paperwork to sue FranTech for liability.

Nexon took it upon themselves to then conclude that FranTech should dismiss all associations with MapleStory and most notably several other development community's that are not physically located on FranTech one single bit and hand over a sum of money to Nexon for its trouble. I was then told that I would be sued if I was not willing to co-operate and shut down MapleStory / RaGEZONE and hand over a sum of money for the inconvenience also. Nexon also stated to sue all parties involved within RaGEZONE / MapleStory and more (So making it appear that members and staff would be liable for actions). So basically, any written code you have hand written yourself Nexon believe its their property and you have no rights.

Upon hearing of the situation in its entirety I figured the course of resolution to protect FranTech from the lawsuit and myself and members was to seek refuge in another country, and that is what we have done. RaGEZONE is now officially located in Russia, land of Warez, sexy ladies and the OFFICIAL RaGEZONE servers.

We would like to thank HOSTKEY for their willingness to assist us in such desperate times. Our partnership with Hostkey is the same as FranTech. We will offer advertising to our users but this time Hostkey is offshore so anybody whom wishes to run a MMORPG development server without any real copyright or DMCA thread then will have a safe home. HostKey have pre-arranged an announcement of deals ready for you all, so if you want to be safe, secure and possibly run a very naughty website (piracy) then checkout Hostkey.
###############################################

Offshore dedicated servers in Russia - HOSTKEY
logo_new.jpg

Are you looking for a offshore hosting service? Have your web hosting requirements grown to the extent you now need a dedicated server? HostKey can help…

HostKey is world-class hosting provider based in Moscow, Russia. Company provides equipment colocation services and dedicated server leasing in the modern Russian and European data centers - StoreData (Russia, Moscow) and Serverius (The Netherlands).

Company offers a wide variety of modern server configurations for lease for any tasks of clients. We have a wide choice of servers for customers engaged in small web projects, numerous variations of universal servers for medium and large businesses and a whole segment of servers for major Internet projects.

Alongside the highest quality network connectivity, HostKey’s center offers the tightest possible security, a fully N+1 power supply, and, most importantly, a team of qualified English-speaking engineers working 24/7 to monitor and maintain client equipment and cater for client requests such as reboots.

HostKey offers attractive rates:

Russian Dedicated Server

• Core i3-540 3.06GHz / 4GB DDR3 (max 16GB) / 2x250GB SATA2, RAID 0/1 - $175
  • Xeon QC X3440 2.53GHz / 4GB RAM (max 24GB) / 2x250GB SATA2, RAID 0/1 - $190
  • Core i7-860 2.8GHz / 4GB DDR3 (max 16GB) / 2x250GB SATA2, RAID 0/1 - $195
See more (Dedicated servers in Russia, Moscow HOSTKEY)
Build your own server (HOSTKEY server configurator (Moscow) HOSTKEY)

Netherlands Dedicated Servers

• Core i3-2100 3.1GHz (2xCores, HT) / 4GB DDR3 (max 16GB) / 2x500GB SATA2, RAID 0/1 - ˆ90
  • Xeon E3-1220 3.1GHz (4xCores, HT) / 8GB DDR2 / 2x500GB SATA2 ILO ADV - ˆ99
  • Xeon E5645 2.4GHz (6xCores, HT) / 8GB DDR2 / 2x500GB SATA2 ILO ADV - ˆ149
  • 2õ Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz (2x6 Cores, HT) / 16GB DDR2 / 4x500GB SATA2 ILO ADV - ˆ200
See more (Dedicated servers in the Netherlands HOSTKEY)

With free bandwidth and limited content restrictions, HostKey's services will keep your company ahead of the curve. To find out more about HostKey and its services visit our website, email us at sales@hostkey.ru, or call/fax us here: +7 499 246-3587

link www.hostkey.com

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back