Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remembering Akaruz: A Tribute to Our Beloved Moderator

Reaction score
Hi,

Sadly I regret to inform each and everyone of you that our beloved super moderator Akaruz is no longer with us, Igor has been an important part of ragezone and he will be deeply missed.

To leave messages of condolences please visit the following thread or Akaruz's profile.

Rip mate :(:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RIP, sad to hear ...........

Reaction score
R.I.P Akaruz,

You're in a better place now, and maybe we can see each other soon. He will be missed.

Gunz Developer / Support
Reaction score
Rest in peace!

Sharing the grief that overwhelms them my deepest condolences to the entire family ...

All ragezone Family, I remember, with love! ..

Akaruz <3!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
R.I.P Old Man. :(

Reaction score
I somewhat thought he was getting better, he was recently pretty active here on ragezone, doing his job as a super moderator.. Darn, it really shows his dedication to RZ, helping us till the end..

Don't know what to say, it's really sad, rest in peace Akaruz. :(:

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is really sad news. I was talking to Aka a two nights ago and he was explaining to me how he felt about death and I asked him his life expectancy and he said he could go any day.

Then he went to bed saying he had a headache which I already knew from that he probably wouldn't wake up.

You are in a better place aka, you won't experience anymore pain and my condolences go out to your family and friends.

R.I.P
cry.jpg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm too shocked for words...he helped me in my worst of times...r.i.p Akaruz.

Back