Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remembering Akaruz: A Tribute to Our Beloved Moderator

Reaction score
I know it was public that you might not of have long, but I am still in shock. You made a big impact on this world just by simply being part of this comunity, you words and ideas will live on.

R.I.P

May flights of angels guide you on your chosen path.

Reaction score
Good Evening

I just wanted to thank all of you in name of our Family for the messages of support or condolences.

I'm his sister and his roomate was the one that told me about this forum and what he did by request of Akaruz , since i never believed he would had this many friends and respect even if you never meet him in real life , that could care him as we did

It seems that as in real life he also made his mark here , from a few things i've seen that he wrote it seems that he as always himself , truthful on his convictions till the end.

Thank you heartily for all you've done
All his real friends and family

Reaction score
I was just reading a topic in the moderator's lounge, and me and Igor got into a pretty heated argument. He called me some names, I disagreed with his opinions, and then he drew a donkey implying that I was being a jackass (refer to signature). After the argument settled down, I apologized for being disrespectful, and then it all blew over, and I really felt cool with Igor...

It's really a shame me and him couldn't become even cooler together. He seemed like a really cool, respectable man and it's a shame he had to pass so soon. I want to apologize to you Igor for that argument and making you so pissed off - but that's one of the first times we talked, and I am also grateful for that argument.

Rest in peace man, be safe. We all love you here, no matter what.

Back