Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urgent: Change Forum Password

Lower point requirements for surveys?

• Yes Please

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • No Its fine

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • I dont use the surveys // I'll just pay for my subscription

Votes: 22 22.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to announce that everyone should change their forum password immediately as a precaution due to some events that unfolded over the past several days so please do so.

Secondly,
User's are reporting that they are not recieving their free subscription, this is due to the users not adding their forum username to the request, it clearly states when you cash-out your points to include your forum user-name.

And Last,
Vote if you think we should lower the point requirements for subscriptions.

Pink - 15
1 month - 25
3 month - 50
6 month - 75
year - 100

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR RAGEZONE PASSWORD UNIQUE TO YOU! NEVER ASSOCIATE IT WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE YOU USE, THIS INCLUDE MMORPG GAMES, OTHER FORUMS, BANK DETAILS ....

I use a different password for EVERY single service I use.. you should do the same.

Back