Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Downtime Apology: Details and Compensation Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi.

I would like to apologize for the downtime yesterday. The forum had some table errors in which I wanted to resolve quickly and effortlessly and having an 8 year old MYSQL database with over 5,000,000 rows of data can take its time. One of the problems that happened was due to the amount of data being accessed it decided to take it upon itself to corrupt ... twice! Mysql hates me, it really does, lol.

To our loyal members and by loyal I mean contributing users I provide you with a $1 coupon for ONE month red/purple subscriptions. The total value will then be $2 for the month. If you want to subscribe create a thread HERE requesting payment details. Your coupon code upon checkout is; "FORUMCRASH".

Features;
- access to the arcade
- username change request
- new username style
- access to hidden sections
- increased pm storage
- 128x128 avatar support
- 512kb avatar upload size

Take make it up to even more members who may not have the luxury of paypal/credit card to subscribe I'll be giving away a few "WINNER!!!" usertags sometime this evening on our FACEBOOK page, the current length of time for these are 10 days and allow you to unlock hidden sections and offer similar features of a paid subscription minus the username changing ability (This will always remain a premium service).

There may also be a random MINECRAFT account give-away some time this evening to celebrate the forthcoming public release of RaGECRAFT , subscribers can currently test the server HERE.

That's about it as far as I can recall, its 07:10am here so, see yah!

MentaL

lolface.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back