Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updates on MentaL's health and internet connection

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have quite some updates we need to let you know about, please take some time to read through this so that everything is clarified and does not need to be repeated or asked again.

MentaL update:

His internet connection was taken offline, he ordered a new line which is activated he also ordered a internet connection which is activated, only problem is his ADSL modem has not arrived, he will be on any time soon, he is aware of all the problems as I personally forward the problems to him in a log file, so if you have any problems you wish to enquire about, PM me or a super mod. MentaL has been diagnosed with an infection on his legs which leads to his legs being swallon which cause pain when trying to walk, he has to wear special shoes as his legs are really swallon, the doctors down at the hospital have told him that he will be able to walk after 6 weeks from now, how ever this wont stop him coming online, we just wanted to let you know.

Lineage 2 to go online:

Karnage the host from World of Warcraft MangOS has put up a team who will dev and admin the Lineage 2 section, Karnage will also take part in this. We have seen the downtime of Lineage 2 for RaGEZONE, this is due to players not knowing the value and ammount of work that has been put in, it did not make it big, however we have seen the success of World of Warcraft hosted by Karnage, and we decided to give it another and LAST shot at Lineage 2 for you guys, I can also tell you this will not be a downhill shot, it will rise and be big.

Changes to the last update:

Please find the thread titled "World of Warcraft (Major Changes)" as it has been updated and requires all players from World of Warcraft to read and understand of the new changes.

Final:

If you do have an enquiry about a service, in-general or server enquiries which only MentaL can fix, please PM me or a Super Mod who will then pass on the information and allow MentaL to make the changes once his back.

Kind regards,

Sipher
RaGEZONE Staff

Last edited:
Back