Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resolving Issues and Upgrading Performance: A Welcome Back to Ragezone Forums

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to say welcome back to ragezone forums! we have now resolved all issues and I would to give a special thanks to the following people for helping me get us back up and running;

DeltaAnime , Theoretical, gwx0 and Robert.

In other news, ragezone will be having some upgrades internally shortly and over the next coming few days to increase performance, will give you an exact date and time soon as i speak with our sponsor.

Thanks. :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for additional down time, the SQL server got upgraded via FranTech and so it has to be placed offline there and then, hopefully RZ will be running even smoother (permitting it may need a tweak here and a nibble there).

Take care.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Forum registration is now active.

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to say welcome back to ragezone forums! we have now resolved all issues and I would to give a special thanks to the following people for helping me get us back up and running;

DeltaAnime , Theoretical, gwx0 and Robert.

In other news, ragezone will be having some upgrades internally shortly and over the next coming few days to increase performance, will give you an exact date and time soon as i speak with our sponsor.

Thanks. :thumbup1:

Just know that I'm the best one there ;). Welcome back guys.

Back