Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] LastChaos EP2 Emulator to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: LastChaos EP2 Emulator to be

Hey can Wizatek can u help my with this?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Read the first line of the error message.

Unknown database : lcep2

If u did not name the database lcep2 u have to edit that name in the GameServer.cfg and LoginServer.cfg

HateRiFic
If u can show me what error it gives i might be able to help you.
But at this moment it could be anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

it worked now.. butt i cant creat an account? any help? its not automatic... not workinggg

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HateRiFic
If u can show me what error it gives i might be able to help you.
But at this moment it could be anything.

ty for the reply, I will try to capture the error lol, I have to be lightning fast at screen capture because, as soon as gameserver closes error comes up for .000001 sec lol, so its really hard to get a screen shot.. :S

EDIT: here you go Wiz, i had to use debug monitor to catch the error :). Thanks
Wizatek - [DEV] LastChaos EP2 Emulator to be - RaGEZONE Forums

@wakeme I don't know about automatic, for me i made the account through navicat or you can use phpmyadmin, i don't think just entering info in login screen will make you account lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes it will auto make account ;)

The problem, wakeme, is that a_good_evel does not have a default value.
If u give it a default value then it will work without any problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good job dude, keep up the good work. :p:

Game Developer
Reaction score

Good work, but u need to improve the source code, atm its just a sandbox not well made to a live server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For a bunch of leechers who haven't contributed any to this project some of you sure are critical. He is new to this stuff and is just trying his hand at it. This project is the furthest anyone has gotten in LC private server development besides the trashy Closed Beta files and of course stealing official files. So once one of you shows your 1337 skills you can kindly take a hike, lol.

Anyways Wiza, nice job! I have slightly been following this and you never cease to amaze me. You are easily the only guy who has done so much for LC with creating things. Granted no one knows about 80% of your work. Wish I could help you out but my knowledge is limited in this field, greatly. I hope people contribute to this project and it grows into something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i create new account?
i joined navicat to server, aafter it a wroted the new datas, like username, password, etc., but i can't log in whit username and pw.

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score

WOW!! Wizatek great work keep it up.. What a great start to a new LC Emu project.

Please dont give up there are many of us here wishing someone with the skills would make an emu, I have been waiting for years lol just waiting for someone to release the files that these private servers are using but it will never happen.

You have my support 110% If you need anything let me know, I never tried programming before but im a fast learner an ex-server hoster/modder of Kalonline.
Currently playing on Katar lvl91 Archer

Worked first time on windows 7 64bit, good job.
Wizatek - [DEV] LastChaos EP2 Emulator to be - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I like how you guys start criticizing a guy who started to work on LC at least. Instead of helping out with packets or any of your programming skills which can help him to improve this emu at good way, started whining on it.

Here is a tip for your sissy whiner and lame criticizers why not you start your own emu project and SVN instead of blabling on him? Sounds fair? good, then get back to work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I created a simple packet logger for the 777LC server but I still have to figure out the encryption.

// Edit:
Now I'm able to log decrypted received data.

// Edit:
Sent data working too. I have no idea about reversing the encryption, though. I've located it but it's a mess.

the logger here.

I used the most recent 777LC client but you should be able to use any client without xtrap, just inject the Hook.dll to Nksp.exe and it dynamically finds and hooks the needed functions.

Instructions:
Copy the Nksp_.exe to the Bin directory. Run Nksp_.exe and use Injec-TOR to inject the Hook.dll to it. There should be log.txt in Bin folder when it starts to log packets.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Oh wow! thanks so much!
This is really going to speedup things so much more!

Im still working on it a lot, but since i got so many bad replies here i descided not to update ragezone, the actual project is a lot further then known here already.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh wow! thanks so much!
This is really going to speedup things so much more!

Im still working on it a lot, but since i got so many bad replies here i descided not to update ragezone, the actual project is a lot further then known here already.

I'm not sure if it's my connection or the lack of xtrap but I disconnect after some time from 777LC. There's plenty of time to do things to collect packet's though.

are all (or most or something?) packet headers the client accepts.

Some of them branch depending on first non-header byte (AppearMessage for example, that's the only one I reversed) so there's more to do than it seems. :)

I might try to reverse some packet structures later if you want. Tell me which few of them to try first.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have a lot of the basic packages reversed already.

such as attack, drop, pickup, damage, login, create character, chat, summon npcs / remove npcs, teleport, equip / unequip

Sadly your link give me a 403 error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cool emulator your working on i was looking some thing like since months.

But i have a question when you finish the emulator is going to be free or payed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cool, but wath lenguaje do you use to develop this emulator??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

wizatek wath features do you have done??
and wath features under development??
did you changed the juno map to the new 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back