Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

One Click Serious World Editor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A one click SE version.

Just use ur bin folder with it and it's done

- THERE ARE SOME ISSUES with this, It works better on Windows 32 Bit.

- You need to put the editor in the client according to the folders that came with the editor. Bin files in the Bin folder, Data in the Data ect. After that it should work if you are using a 32bit OS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can I get support for 64bit. It doesn't run at all

Unfortunatly this only works on a 32 bit machine... I'll work on getting it upgraded to 64-bit... have to re-install my laptop however to do that :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stop copypasting stuff from lcdevzone or you'll get in trouble.

by whom, I Am posting credits to the devs that have made these things ... also I am trying to revive this section a bit more... some of the stuff that has been released is my own stuff.. and they releases it on THEIR website so why can I not release stuff from there? If they have a ragezone account I will post the RZ credits.

They released the content for use of other users, If you read the terms and services of the other forum that is releasing content, you will see in there that the ToS clearly states that all releases are then re-distributible ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You'd at least re-upload the file and change the description lol, that copypasting looks really stupid.

Back