Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DataBase v13-TD and Server by CDWriter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reach me on skype ..... steve.streitmatter1 or lckb

Here is release 15 and the last release of these files ....I went to Ep3 witch has been release ...contact me on skype for any questions ....

Client above will still work just follow the install above...

P,S. I DO NOT CHARGE FOR MY FILES .....IF ANY ONE HAS SOLD YOU MY WORK YOU GOT RIPED OFF.....

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better off using Distros .... its more secure however the Tarian dungon is all .sat and DB side. If you had a Terminal server you could understand this more... however its getting the .sat files that you have to communicate with the server ;)

also the HP of the Tarian mobs are too high for those of the Elementalist and cleric also .. actually most of the tarian mobs HP are too high i suggest you review the HP in the db of these characters/mobs/toons

Arch mage - a little too over powered..... Arch rogue .. same power as any other rogue no diff except a few attack points, these characters were ment to be lvl 90 unlock same as the night shadow.. but were welll... AGE (Aeria games and Entertainment) screwed up due to whining and moaning.....
Legheim infact have released in LC Korea the full version of the arch mage and ex rogue in closed beta and the skills and effects are very different.

(still trying to get my hands on a copy.. im sure Wizatek could prob tho ;) )

make sure you install navicat with a secure password guys and also (if your having probs with your terminal server install Fillzilla on it so you can view where you files are ;)

-side note for those who are not sure what your doing.. install my SQL on your terminal server then connect to it via navicat using the login ROOT Password (nothing) and your servers IP you can set yur password via terminal commands ;) to what ever you wish (for beginners)

P.S
I shoulda put this in the tutorial section shouldnt i? :/

HOWEVER AWESOME RELEASE FOR BEGGINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gogogogo hunny!! <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kallyanna this is not the ep3 release this is still the older ep2 .....

and if your looking for the ep3 release contact me i could help .....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ahhhh sorry i miss read hun .. thought was an EP3 :) still .. i found when i was asked about Last Chaos linux servers there were no tuts on linux terminals ;) i only know how to get half way.. perhaps someone with more linux knowlage then m should write one ;) *nudge nugde wink wink*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and i would like to try install a ep3 version, any1 can send me links and tutorials plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:w00t:hi man my imail is iggrabowski@gmail,com please very much send for me instruction all databases and im happy i will put online for fun lc thx

Hi man all files is deleted i have big problem put ep3 in online please much give me all for put online and instruction windows better in and centos if you have more time thx my email active is iggrabowski@gmail.com

Back