Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Last Chaos - Complete Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server source works ( already released since months ) but sadly this engine source dont work :S

Reaction score
From the Public EP1 Files?
I think i should just download an Older Aeria Client and then update the Bin Folder with my dll's and the nksp

Edit: Servers are working perfectly but there is another problem i dont know which client could i use, there is always a timed out message and i cant compile the engine for an reason

Thats the error:
It says cmd exited with the error code 9009, i think its because of the directX executeable, but im not that good in C++ im very bad at it xd

copy LC\Client_USA\Engine\Ecc.exe to visual studio cmd path ( ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem with the GameServer every thing is config right but it keeps on closing on me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The baidu link is not working.
Can someone kibdly re-upload pleeeeease

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in which file can i find something about item upgrade?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the Client from DNC's post, but stuck in entering Login World :/:
ErrorLog says ACCESS_VIOLATION in ntdll.dll/engine.dll. So far I have not attached an debugger.

Somebody have the same issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the Client from DNC's post, but stuck in entering Login World :/:
ErrorLog says ACCESS_VIOLATION in ntdll.dll/engine.dll. So far I have not attached an debugger.

Somebody have the same issue?

I tested the Client on WinXP 32 Bit and i could Login but only with the ServerBins which the Chinese guy include.(couldnt test my compiled poop.. xd)
but on my PC win 8.1 i have the same issue as you with the Send Error while the Client trys to enter the Login World, i guess u need an older OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested the Client on WinXP 32 Bit and i could Login but only with the ServerBins which the Chinese guy include.(couldnt test my compiled poop.. xd)
but on my PC win 8.1 i have the same issue as you with the Send Error while the Client trys to enter the Login World, i guess u need an older OS.

mhm I have also tested it in a WinXP x32 VM and there the same error appeared...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhm I have also tested it in a WinXP x32 VM and there the same error appeared...

Lol i had it working but i had installed WINXP on my PC not just VMWare, why dont u try to compile the Client source maybe its gonna work.

very nice
Reaction score
Lol i had it working but i had installed WINXP on my PC not just VMWare, why dont u try to compile the Client source maybe its gonna work.
where's the Ducking client source?

give me all in one link i found mega.co.nz link but it's 94MB

86MB*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried it but failed, because I'm to unexperienced in C++ to fix all the complications...

But so far I can say that the server binaries in DNC's post are not compiled from this source. This binaries are compiled for Korea and our source is designed for USA.

By the way, I've installed WinXP Pro x32 on a VMWare machine and I could run the client (VBox seems not to be compatible)

B1QB0SS: Get the source from here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f717/release-chaos-complete-source-1000714-post8072925/#post8072925

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it but failed, because I'm to unexperienced in C++ to fix all the complications...

But so far I can say that the server binaries in DNC's post are not compiled from this source. This binaries are compiled for Korea and our source is designed for USA.

By the way, I've installed WinXP Pro x32 on a VMWare machine and I could run the client (VBox seems not to be compatible)

@B1QB0SS: Get the source from here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f717/release-chaos-complete-source-1000714-post8072925/#post8072925

Here ya go thats just the settings in VS:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here ya go thats just the settings in VS:

Yep, but have you tried to compile it with LC_KOR=0? I got there access violations at runtime, and the database also doesnt match with the korean features. You can also try to run the gameserver with the the other server binaries, and it will fail connecting. And at last the strings are also different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u want to know this, pm me and ill write you my Skype adress i see u are also german, we can talk in Skype i can explain u somethin. greetz

Back