Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] due to popurar demand - Wizateks EP2 emulator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
like the title says now stop spamming my inbox for it ...lol no i cant find the Aeria games version but here is the origional... alll the work needs to be re-done yourselves the 1 Dtatabase (yes i said one...... cos it only had one)

Includes the old LC777 client (sorry i lost the aeria emu somewhere... )
the server files Windows only
and oh yeah the database! lol

Same concept as any other LC.... download Apache then go to phpmyadmin/localhost in your browser upload the database then run the server (as far as i can remember) any guides feel free to say anything i have missed...

NOTE oh yeah you make your accound via just Typing what you want in the login box........

HAVE FUN! :) now you can stop spamming my inbox ;)

- Credits to Wizatek and the REST of the TEAM ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We need a speedyshare premium account to download that. If we have to pay to play, I'd rather donate to Wiz or Max.
A friend and I are looking to make an Ep1 or Ep2 for LAN. Any chance on getting a free link?
Thanks ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
apparently there is a way around that hunny.... o.o not sure how.. but in the section i mod they found a way :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i downloaded the files before the premium thing :p
if Kallyanna don't mind i can give you the mega link... :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mega link of the files:

https://mega.co.nz/#!3IhTlBRC!idFssBurjdep3RoPbIEYUs4VWRebrPC58Ix1NI05eaE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will try to get it up this weekend.
We're actually just looking for a VM with an Ep1 server and client. A friend and I used to play Katar since 38 cap and we're looking to play through Ep1 with just the 2 of us. These are the only potentially working files I've been able to get so far, by potentially I mean that I haven't tried setting up any servers in Windows before so wish me luck. ^^
Thank you VERY much! Really looking forward to playing this again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW to lauch the LC777 client in it? When I run the nskp.exe, nothing happened. With compactable, the same

Back